PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Kabuki Warriors 2

Dar
02-18-2002, 01:32 AM
I hope Crave is not put off by all the bad press concerning Kabuki Warriors. I'm really looking forward to a sequel.

Nato King
02-18-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Dar
I hope Crave is not put off by all the bad press concerning Kabuki Warriors. I'm really looking forward to a sequel.

I don't know about this game I feel that Kabuki Warriors needed a lot more work before they brought it out on the market. I am looking to see how UFC will turn out and than I will think about looking into Kabuki Warriors 2.

balckviper
02-28-2002, 01:18 AM
Why so it can suck as bad as the first one did. Come on it got worst game ever by multiple sites. And it was almost laughable when I actually rented this game. It had terrible graphics and was by far the worst fighting game I have ever played and I have played Legends of Wrestling.

Yannie Boy
02-28-2002, 11:14 AM
why are you gonna wait for that sucky game?????

hellfire
03-02-2002, 02:41 PM
agreed - Kabuki Warriors is an awful game. I know this is xbox addict and all, but just because it is on the xbox, does not make it a good game.

goingwreckless
03-02-2002, 10:40 PM
i have to agree with hellfire i dont like kabuki warriors especially with those clothes :confused:

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 10:48 PM
naw i hope they dont actually this game was a failure it could just bring down sales ya dont know

veruca86
03-05-2002, 12:24 PM
I LIKED IT AS WELL, OF COURSE IT WAS VERY EASY...BUT I FOUND IT VERY FUNNY TOO! I LOVE ALL THE LITTLE "HI-YAH'S" AND "PU-SHWAH'S". VERY ENTERTAINING TO ME! I'LL PURCHASE A SEQUAL TO THIS AMUZING GAME!:)

linkycat
03-05-2002, 03:17 PM
I think good ol' "veruca86" must work for the Kabuki Warriors public relations group or something. I mean seriously...

Ok, so you enjoyed the game. Kudos to you, I mean, I have my fair share of horrible video games that I was addicted to. But on a scale of one to crappy, Kabuki Warriors was OFF THE CHARTS. It is not possible for this game to have a fan following. There are no fans. None. No, listen, I'm serious. you don't like it.

Now that that's out of the way... Kabuki Warriors 2 is on hold. That's the best I can do for ya. They are developing it so I'm told, but they have a whole heck of a lot of work to do before it reaches a level of non-crappness.

veruca86
03-05-2002, 04:59 PM
ACTUALLY I DO BORING ACCOUNTING, WISHING I WORKED FOR KABUKI WARRIOR PUBLIC RELATIONS, THEN YOU'D HEAR MY VOICE IN THE SEQUAL "HI-YAH...PU-SHWAH" YOU KNOW THAT'S FUNNY. PLUS THE FACT WE GET MONEY THROWN AT US FOR KICKING BUTT!
SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS PERFECT, NOR THAT IT DIDN'T NEED WORK. I JUST SAID IT WAS FUNNY AND I ENJOYED PLAYING IT.
CAN I HAVE MY KUDOS NOW?:cool:

linkycat
03-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Alright alright... If you really want it... you can have your blasted Kudos. Let me know where to mail the sucker.

NomadLLama
03-31-2002, 01:48 AM
hey, u guys, just cut the game sum slack. sure it sucked, but if there is a sequal coming out, then Crave will learn from its mistakes and make Kabuki 2 much better, hopefully!

datalink7
03-31-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by veruca86
ACTUALLY I DO BORING ACCOUNTING, WISHING I WORKED FOR KABUKI WARRIOR PUBLIC RELATIONS, THEN YOU'D HEAR MY VOICE IN THE SEQUAL "HI-YAH...PU-SHWAH" YOU KNOW THAT'S FUNNY. PLUS THE FACT WE GET MONEY THROWN AT US FOR KICKING BUTT!
SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS PERFECT, NOR THAT IT DIDN'T NEED WORK. I JUST SAID IT WAS FUNNY AND I ENJOYED PLAYING IT.
CAN I HAVE MY KUDOS NOW?:cool:

Apparently your caps lock key on your keyboard is broken and permanently on. You might want to get that checked out.

;)

veruca86
04-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Your an idiot, dude. Everything in accounting is done in all caps. I was in my office eating lunch when I wrote that. What a supid thing to reply to. The only thing half as stupid is replying to your idiotic response.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-01-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Dar

My God man..the first one was in my Graveyard occupying the third lot before it even came out..and someone is calling for a second installment of this game that was dam near blsaphemy?!?

This better be an april fools joke:mad:
lol

Untill next time...:mad: