PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Legends

Miggab
08-04-2005, 06:19 AM
I know this game is kinda old but it is a great game. I haven't been so obsessed with a game in a long while. If anyone hasn't tried it I HIGHLY recommend you run, not walk, out and get this piece of gaming goodness.

chronicmastrbtr
08-04-2005, 07:54 AM
I know this game is kinda old but it is a great game. I haven't been so obsessed with a game in a long while. If anyone hasn't tried it I HIGHLY recommend you run, not walk, out and get this piece of gaming goodness.

What charactars do you get to play?

Bakeman
08-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I just got it the other day... it is pretty fun game. Did you know the 2nd one is coming out in a few months? Yep I got that on my GameFly list :)

Chronic you start as Wolverine ... then after the first level (or somewhere around that time) you get Cyclopse .. then after that level you get a bunch... Jean Grey, Rouge, Storm, etc...etc..

And you have 4 X-men on the screen at once all fighting, while you are controlling one of them.. at any time by using the D-pad you can change which character you are controlling.

I guess I'd compare the game to a Diablo style game... sorta over the top view.. RPG style.. you up-grade each characters stats and abilities.

m4oH
08-04-2005, 02:34 PM
sounds like the lotr games on xbox.

Spaztic
08-04-2005, 03:51 PM
I agree the game was kinda fun. I hated the when the stupid computer controlled characters walked off a cliff and killed one of my guys though. Really pissed me off.

mattgame
08-04-2005, 05:31 PM

And it's cheap too.

StudioAlex
08-05-2005, 09:44 AM
I got annoyed with it after I had to go to the same exact sewers for the THIRD FARKING TIME!

It needed more environments.

George89
08-07-2005, 09:51 AM
but is the game a beat em up style of fighting like in the Fantastic Four game, or is it more like the combat in KOTOR. Because i looked at some screenshots and all the environments looked very small.

OC Noob
08-07-2005, 11:25 AM
I looks more like Dungeon Seige to me, but I've just watched a buddy play it.

It does look very cool though. Its about time someone made a decent X-Men game. You'd think with the material it would be easy to make a kick butt game.

mrmp3
08-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Yea X-Men Legends was definitely my favorite X-Men game since Clone Wars on Genesis (which is wicked awesome), though my friend who loves all the Snowblind Engine games (excluding Fallout: BoS) just didn't get into it. Kinda sux when friends don't like the game yah know?

mattgame
08-08-2005, 11:12 PM
I guess I have to go back and beat it now.