PDA

View Full Version : Free Xbox 360 And More

mk1one
08-05-2005, 02:34 PM
I have read things like this a thousand times. Usually people want money for links to websites.

I don't really know why i think this is different but it hasn't cost me anything so I don't really have anything to loose.

There was a piece on the BBC website (see link) about free iPods and loads of people got them free. I feel I should be in on some of the free stuff action!

Click the link below to see what the BBC have to say.

What the BBC had to say (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm)

The company is a UK based company and the "offer" is only open to UK residents. Take a look at the link and see for yourself!

Follow the link below.

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR FREE XBOX 360 (http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/)

CHOOSE FROM

NINTENDO GBA – 4 friends needed
SONY SLIM PS2 – 6 friends needed
XBOX – 6 friends needed
NINTENDO DS – 10 friends needed
SONY PSP – 14 friends needed
XBOX 360 – 16 friends needed

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS WRITTEN!

You will get the console of your choice for absolutely free
(That’s nothing at all / zip / nil / zilch / £0.00 / free)

Normally these ‘FREE’ ideas are a load of rubbish. This one isn’t, its easy!!

These are the steps you have to follow.

Follow the link below-

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR FREE XBOX 360 (http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/)

Browse the offers available and choose one which suits you. If you want a free offer, choose Free DVD rental 21 day free trial from Screen Select.

Send your referral link which you are given from console grab to your friends, family, neighbours, and enemies.

Once the required number of friends have followed your instructions & signed up, the console’s yours!!

HOW MUCH DID THAT COST? NOTHING!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Consolegrab are paid by the advertisers for each new person that registers with them.

Consolegrab make, for example £280 from advertisers for you completing your offer and asking 14 friends to do the same.

Consolegrab then send you your console as way of thanks, and pocket the difference!

This really does work and you have nothing to lose.
DVD trials cost you nothing and you can cancel immediately or after the trial, from the Screenselect (for example) website I also signed up for one of the other Grab offers. I deposited £5 with Cyberslotz and they matched that.

£5 for any of these consoles, gadgets or IPODs is something not to be missed.

Really then all you have to do is get others to take up the offers from your referral. Tell your friends or advertise in your emails or websites. There really isn't a catch. The offers can take a week or two to register, depending on which you select, but you'll need time for your friends offers to register too.

You can receive referrals straight away though.

So go and get some free stuff.

TOTTEN
08-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the spam :). Only one thread is needed.

LiquidX
08-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I deleted your other thread. If I see a third i'll ban you since it will be obvious you are only here for referals. Also I edited your post since we dont allow actual referal links in the body of a post. Please put them in your signature.

mattgame
08-06-2005, 12:11 PM
What do I win?

PWN3R
08-08-2005, 11:56 AM
awww damnit i dont live in the UK