PDA

View Full Version : Xbox-Addict, recommended by OXM.

FuNkY mOnK
02-18-2002, 07:28 AM
This must be a great site to be recognized by OXM, read it in OXM issue #4.

Nato King
02-18-2002, 08:10 AM
I know and OXM must know now that this is the one and only site for good xbox information they upgrade there information daily and keep us in check on news about the xbox. I almost forgot they give away free games, T-shirts, and a hole lot of fun stuff. Like I said before and I will say again What is the best today will always be the best.
Xboxaddict 4 life:)

l Maximus l
02-18-2002, 05:17 PM
Yeah, this site is my home away from home! XBoxAddict ownz!! :D

MixMasta
02-18-2002, 05:23 PM
does anyone know when the next oxm will be out (the april issue)

fear_this
02-18-2002, 05:30 PM
Um... in April. :D

Afro Aura
02-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
Yeah and if you do tell them to put some decent demos on there as in issue 4 had some rubbish demos I mean if it's a way to stop us buying the crap games on there then OK but please put something on there so someone would go and buy ie Hunter or Gun Valkyire :D

l Maximus l
02-18-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

Yeah and if you do tell them to put some decent demo on there as in issue 4 had some rubbish demos I mean if it's a way to stop us buying the crap games on there then OK but please put something on there so someone would go and buy ie Hunter or Gun Valkyire :D

I'm really looking forward in getting Hunter! Four dudes all on the same screen and no split screen multi-player...all this and a bath in blood....yes, this game is going to be tasty :D

Toder
02-20-2002, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta

sometime in march not excactly sure but i know its in march

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 08:59 AM
I was really happy to see xboxaddict.com make it into the OXM in issue 4.
It just goes to show you how hard work by Stephan & Jeremy can pay off!
Congrates once again fellas!;)

btw, while im plugging my dawgs I might as well plug everyones Xboxaddict hero & role model too.

If anyone picks up EGM's March issue with Maximo on da cover im in their on ( if I remember ) page 23 or 26?
Im in the Question Of The Month. JJax saw it! Thanks again for da props Jjax's!:)

batman46st
02-20-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

I'm really looking forward in getting Hunter! Four dudes all on the same screen and no split screen multi-player...all this and a bath in blood....yes, this game is going to be tasty :D

Max man, this game is gonna be the ish... dude cant wait till it comes out either. sooooooo many games sooooooo lil time..

JJaX
02-20-2002, 09:07 AM
I have a subscription and i get the issue around the 20th-26th every month. My new issue should be here very soon.

Afro Aura
02-20-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I have a subscription and i get the issue around the 20th-26th every month. My new issue should be here very soon.
Booo Hooo mine won't as I live in the UK I think I'll get mine the first week in March d@mn.

Come on Ninja Scroll on the disk for issue 4 it had most of the demos from 2/3 and the thing about it they were old games, don't you want to have a look and play some beta games. Anyway I have to say I do find the magazine funny and very infromative so praise to the guy and gals that put it together, just but some nice demos on there pretty please.:D