PDA

View Full Version : New Gen

Brutha_Russia
08-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Well if you think about it, the Xbox 360 isn't going to amount to jack. It's just like the original Xbox; claims it's better than all three systems then sits back and takes all of PS2's games. Xbox isn't even a video game console, it's just another campaign ad for Microsoft. I feel sorry for people who fell into the Halo hype, 'cause in all honesty, they just bought a bigger, uglier, more expensive PS2 with the word "Xbox" slapped on every inch of it. It's not about the games with Xbox, it's about how many logos they can slap on a controller. With Microsoft's attitude with this thing, it's gonna die before they know it. The other consoles at least had enough drive to get their own games, but Microsoft settled for ripping off the competition's games, when, according to Microsoft's word, it could've run something thousands of times better. Good job, Microsoft!

chronicmastrbtr
08-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Well if you think about it, the Xbox 360 isn't going to amount to jack. It's just like the original Xbox; claims it's better than all three systems then sits back and takes all of PS2's games. Xbox isn't even a video game console, it's just another campaign ad for Microsoft. I feel sorry for people who fell into the Halo hype, 'cause in all honesty, they just bought a bigger, uglier, more expensive PS2 with the word "Xbox" slapped on every inch of it. It's not about the games with Xbox, it's about how many logos they can slap on a controller. With Microsoft's attitude with this thing, it's gonna die before they know it. The other consoles at least had enough drive to get their own games, but Microsoft settled for ripping off the competition's games, when, according to Microsoft's word, it could've run something thousands of times better. Good job, Microsoft!

What is your beef with the xbox? We like the xbox because of the games not because of microsoft...so goodjob microsoft for making halo and being smart enough to get good developers. Plus, the xbox can run a multi-platform game better then ps2 or gc.

Microsoft is very good at marketing and game developers and publishers like that it will get them more money with microsoft because... well because it has been selling better then ps2 and gc for quite sometime now. And, microsoft has some skill at developing games themselves...just look at halo.

Shawn-XBA
08-07-2005, 06:16 PM
What is your beef with the xbox? We like the xbox because of the games not because of microsoft...so goodjob microsoft for making halo and being smart enough to get good developers. Plus, the xbox can run a multi-platform game better then ps2 or gc.

Microsoft is very good at marketing and game developers and publishers like that it will get them more money with microsoft because... well because it has been selling better then ps2 and gc for quite sometime now. And, microsoft has some skill at developing games themselves...just look at halo.

I agree totally but don't forget about Xbox Live

TheCovenant
08-07-2005, 06:27 PM
only reason io dont play ps2, internet capabilities. OR lack therof. ps2 doesnt keep up with my competitive needs, i have have to beat down other players, not npc's. what ps2 games did xbox steal?

GTA? thats not a ps2 game...it just came out on ps2 first. Metal gear? also not a ps2 game. Final fantasy? nope.

we dont have god of war, or gran turismo, and those ARE ps2 games...and we didnt take them, nor want them. ninja gaiden and forza motorsport...same thing, but with online capabilities.

I feel sorry for poeple who bought a ps2 a full year before xbox, and they couldnt save up enough money to get one. Man , do i feel sorry for those poeple. Then, since they dont want to admit their envy, or that they made a huge financial mistake, they go on random threads and manufacture hate. So pathetic, its kind of pityful.

Ninjermy
08-07-2005, 08:10 PM

Best. Post. Ever.
:rofl: :bang: :nightmare :cool: :rofl:

iloveRPGs
08-08-2005, 11:07 AM
You really think he's gonna come back and read your posts guys? I don't think so...

BandGeek
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
:rolleyes: Dummbb!!!!!

wolf online
08-14-2005, 05:08 PM
You really think he's gonna come back and read your posts guys? I don't think so...

Points proven for the next sad act that comes along though.

Hangnail
08-14-2005, 05:20 PM
I want to know, if you hate the Xbox and Xbox 360, why even join this site?

:rofl:

I'm sorry, but you are a complete retard!

AlphaRaptor
08-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Ummm...go hide in a hole somewhere....you know, away from us.

:rofl:

Ford Mustang
08-14-2005, 07:46 PM
That, quite possibly, was the dumbest post I've ever read. But I guess it doesn't matter because he doesn't look like he's coming back.

TheCovenant
08-15-2005, 01:11 AM
he's lurking. He's reading all our posts but is too dumb to reply :)

StudioAlex
08-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Sweet, thanks to the server problems, this thread is reopened. Finally I can type my well reasoned and thought out response to the original poster"

The Xbox 360 will ru1e and the PoS3 will be teh sux0rz cause you and the other PoS3 fanboys are tottaly ghey!

pwned

Ford Mustang
08-17-2005, 02:11 PM
lol...Let this thread die.