PDA

View Full Version : all 5 belts

JADE8704
02-18-2002, 09:18 AM
hey everyone...just wanted to say i just won all 5 belts in RAW, but still i don't have fred durst? has anyone been able to unlock him? these are the belts i have and who i won them with:

wwf heavyweight: The Rock
Intercontinental: The Rock
European: The Rock
Hardcore:Undertaker
Women's Belt: Lita

does anyone know how to edit a superstar thats already in the game (ex. The Rock or Undertaker) and have him carry the belt to the ring? Thanx

eddy

Nato King
02-18-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by JADE8704
hey everyone...just wanted to say i just won all 5 belts in RAW, but still i don't have fred durst? has anyone been able to unlock him? these are the belts i have and who i won them with:

wwf heavyweight: The Rock
Intercontinental: The Rock
European: The Rock
Hardcore:Undertaker
Women's Belt: Lita

does anyone know how to edit a superstar thats already in the game (ex. The Rock or Undertaker) and have him carry the belt to the ring? Thanx

eddy

Congratulation on winning all of the belts in Raw I am almost have all the belts I just need Hardcore and Women's. How long did it take you to do it? I have been playing for about 5 hours and I still don’t have all the belts.
Again I say well done.
:)

gula
02-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Heh, my womans champion was Kane. And the light heavyweight champion was Rikishi...:D

JADE8704
02-18-2002, 09:32 AM
hey, thanks Serg_w...it didn't take me that long once i figured out how to win the crowd and counter grapples/strikes...i;d say it took about 4 hours of play..(not in one sit though!:D)

hey, -gula, i wonder who you won the WWF Heavyweight belt with...crash holly? lol thats cool that you won them though

so has anyone been able to figure out any cheats? and whats the coolest item you've found on RAW?

eddy

gula
02-18-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by JADE8704
hey, -gula, i wonder who you won the WWF Heavyweight belt with...crash holly? lol thats cool that you won them though

so has anyone been able to figure out any cheats? and whats the coolest item you've found on RAW?

eddy

Heavyweight Belt, actually I made a 4'0" person, and he looked like a midget(like everyone is saying) and we won it. :D

Cheats? No

Coolest Item? All of the items you get to put on. I love how you get to do that, heh.

E-Xbox
02-18-2002, 02:27 PM
hey man
i love raw...
here is one cool thing/weapon/cheat
play 1 vs 1
but control both people...
make sure the person u dont control is kurt angle
then beat kurt till his medal falls of his neck
pick up his medal and hit him 64 times
a new medal should appear...voila!
a new medal...pick it up...it should say new
then if u wanna see whats so good bout it...
go to the museum and check out its stats
it gets a S in something...cant remember
there ya go...
i got it btw....
peace :)

{*}{u$tler*}
02-18-2002, 05:37 PM
I already won the hardcore,womens,lightheavyweight,and the world heavyweight with stonecold.:cool: :D

Marc
02-18-2002, 09:28 PM
I won all the belts except Hardcore and women's with Christian. The Unprettier on the ramp looks painful. Too bad there's no location damage...
Do wrestlers EVER cary belts to the ring? I wish you could at least defend the belts and walk down ot the ring wearing them, maybe use them for interference.

JADE8704
02-18-2002, 10:44 PM
the only time i've gotten the rock to wear the WWF champ belt besides going through the championship mode is by making my CAW wear it to the ring and then i jsut beat him down until he dropped it...not very fun:( but i still love this game;)

Marc
02-18-2002, 11:35 PM
I have a love / hate relationship with this game...

Dave
02-20-2002, 06:28 PM
I won all the belts and when I won the World title I unlocked Fred Durst and Vince McMahon at the same time. You sure you did not miss a belt or forget to save it one time when you won one?