View Full Version : A-4 and B-4 tips
02-18-2002, 11:17 AM
**** im stuck on these 2 levels !! please post any HELPFUL tips
02-18-2002, 09:27 PM
- use the pink and yellow buggy
- try to ram the dump truck from the hills to damage it
- if a yakuza car hits you, try to avoid getting pushed over by going backwards and then sharply turning into a direction with platform
- you don't have to use the main construction ramp
- don't worry about the unlockable car just yet, you should get it later after you have enough patience with the level
- use the super-buggy
- be patient with corners, pay attention to the arrows and don't use ramps that you don't have to - falling into the water or rolling over is more time-costly
- the second twisted ramp almost always lands the super-buggy properly on it's wheels if directly-centred to the ramp
- the area after the ramp that goes directly vertical is accessible by sharply turning to the left after you've launched and are away from the wall.
- explore the level to get used to it - if you have to
- the last picture requires speed
i would give you the entire walkthrough to the level but then i would be ruining the game completely.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.