PDA

View Full Version : New game help

DaRk BLaDE
02-18-2002, 11:24 AM
im gunna buy 3 new games this week...........i was thinking bout ufc:tapout , new legends, all star baseball 2003 , obi wan, azuik ,and simpsons road rage ? post your opinions[COLOR=blue][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by DaRk BLaDE
im gunna buy 3 new games this week...........i was thinking bout ufc:tapout , new legends, all star baseball 2003 , obi wan, azuik ,and simpsons road rage ? post your opinions[COLOR=blue][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]

Well, if you're a sports fanatic like me, then NBA 2K2 should be #1 on your Baskeball games list. And Bloodwake is pretty dam sweet, and of your a wrestling fan, holla at WWF RAW. As AZURIK?!?, well in my opinion.."dont do it to yourself", And as for Sinpsons Road Rage "dont put your brain through such antagonizing frustrations!!, cause if you do, you know i will be the last person you see, when i'm digging your grave":mad:

Basicly some games are just to be left to their own devices in my opinion, but hey give some of those games in your list a rental just for *****s and giggles, you never know you just might like one of them:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Stardog
03-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Dark Blade - Which one's did you end up getting, and what are your thoughts on them?