PDA

View Full Version : Raw Add on Disc

DIGITAL
02-18-2002, 01:17 PM
ive notice alot of people think raw is missing a few things ,i agree but i still love them game ,alot of people been saying they should make an add on disc,like DOA3 is doing.i think if we send THQ enough emails about this issue they might listen .so i you agree email them at this link
http://www.thq.com/Support/transfer.asp?Node=0&UPC=52003&SupID=24.187.240.217|37305.4654166667

i have done so myself,an i hope anyone else who wants an add on disc will 2 ,they at least owe us the chance to fight backstage an in the crowd,plus wheres the blood,they said they took it out so they could get a teen rating,but tony hawk 2x is teen rated an theres blood in that game!! i still like the game but i want more!!!

skoot182
02-18-2002, 01:20 PM
im pretty sure that the add on disk availability feature would have to be programmed into the original game.

xboxmaster2002
02-18-2002, 04:27 PM
i hope they have the ability to have an add on disc they should have that for all there games that would be sweet.

Spaztic
02-18-2002, 04:52 PM
That is what the harddrive is for, and patches are what the pc gaming industry is known for!

AvedisZ
02-18-2002, 04:54 PM
Isn't the hard drive in the Xbox used only for storage? I don't think it has an OS per say, or an OS as we understand it.

Snoopy7548
02-18-2002, 06:43 PM
they really should have an addon disc for raw, i think this game was rushed. they left out so many awesome modes, like royal rumble, cage match, ladder match, hell in a cell, and alot of other stuff, they should have also had more wrestlers, arenas, and more costumes and stuff in the caw thing

DIGITAL
02-18-2002, 07:08 PM
please vist www.thq.com an go to support an let them know you want an add on disc,sorry for the link above at the top of the thread,

J Dub
02-18-2002, 07:36 PM
NO! NO! NO! No add-on disk! An add-on disk will just slow down the development of Raw 2! And we do not want that! Trust me! DON'T!!!!

wizkid918
02-18-2002, 09:22 PM
as of now the hard drive is used for storage, game developers use it to cache objects in games (skid marks, dead bodies) BUTthere wont be any add-on disks, they will be downloads, as soon as online comes this summer, you will download an update for DOA3 not buy an add-on, then you will download the update for RAW if they make one, and then you will download new levels in Halo, new vehicles, bots, mods for the "Halo 1.5" that is what the hard drive is for, you think your gonna fill that 8gigger up on saved games and ripped music, hell no, sure you could with music but that is stupid, considering memory cards are 8 mb, those last forever too...but that is what the hard drive was meant for, the online stuff, and there is a OS, that is what it boots to in the beginning... IMO

xtr0n187
02-20-2002, 02:29 AM
Add-on disc sounds cool , but id just rather give these folks a yr or so and let em make me a new raw based off the original. Just give me some more match types,BLOOD,and an updated roster, maybe some play by play with live voice excerpts fro m JR and KING and more arenas and costumes, and ill give out another 50$ to THQ!

Spaztic
02-21-2002, 10:51 AM
yeah having JR and King in the booth announcing the match would be so sweet. Also how about the ability to be able to download you own enterance videos!!!!

Marc
02-21-2002, 04:11 PM
Well, how hard could it be to put in extra wrestler faces and costumes so that you could create people that aren't in the game, but whom the WWF own the rigts too? Put HBK's face in the **** game or Flair's, Hogan's or Sting's...