PDA

View Full Version : UK XBox launch

l Maximus l
02-18-2002, 01:41 PM
I had a funny thought that I would like to share and I would like to see your reactions:

When our UK XBoxaddict buddies get their XBoxes, it will be like all of us North American dudes watching children make their first steps in life :D

In other words, we have experienced the greatness of the XBox, and we get to see how our UK buddies react. This is going to be sweet!

Nato King
02-18-2002, 02:21 PM
when does the xbox come out in the Uk I don't even know. I think it's sometime next month.

mattcoxonline
02-18-2002, 02:35 PM
Cheers Maximus...but I experienced the Xbox back in December....the first and second. 9 different games - oooh.

Anyway, not been around for quite a while; I think I got abducted. I've ended up with an anal probe whatever happened....maybe it was Microsoft.

BTW, Nice signature.

mattcoxonline
02-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
when does the xbox come out in the Uk I don't even know. I think it's sometime next month.
14/03/02

And if ya wanna see the TV commercial; Click <a href="http://www.playmore.com/downloads/download.asp" target="new">here</a> to download it. (funny)

l Maximus l
02-18-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

Mr. Serg, buddy! The UK gets the XBox on March 14th...you know they're stoked, huh? :D

l Maximus l
02-18-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
Cheers Maximus...but I experienced the Xbox back in December....the first and second. 9 different games - oooh.

Anyway, not been around for quite a while; I think I got abducted. I've ended up with an anal probe whatever happened....maybe it was Microsoft.

BTW, Nice signature.

Hey, welcome back, Matt! Yeah, it seems to have been quite a while since you've been here...I knew something was kinda strange :D

Thanks for the siggy compliment...however, I shall not take credit! Frostberg hooked me up! He did a great job, huh? I found Homer with the beer and he added my name and the background :D

By the way, I hope your anal probe works out okay ;)

l Maximus l
02-18-2002, 05:28 PM
Okay, I'll admit it...this thread that I posted is a huge failure! :confused:
:D

fear_this
02-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Lol yep. :)

mattcoxonline
02-19-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Okay, I'll admit it...this thread that I posted is a huge failure! :confused:
Yeah I noticed that too...

I also noticed that any thread which contains the words UK or Europe rarely get replies; if they do it usually says "Who Cares"

But, it's nice to know there's some Americans (Maximus) that care bout us brits. :D

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

Yeah I noticed that too...

I also noticed that any thread which contains the words UK or Europe rarely get replies; if they do it usually says "Who Cares"

But, it's nice to know there's some Americans (Maximus) that care bout us brits. :D

Dude, I just think it's awesome to know that you guys are getting very close to getting your XBoxes!!! It makes me remember what it was like just under one month before I got mine! I remember that I practically needed to be strapped in a stray jacket because I was so pumped up! I was going insane!

Matt...one thing is for sure, the hype never will live up to the XBox :D By contrast, the LameCube will never live up to the hype ;)

Afro Aura
02-20-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I had a funny thought that I would like to share and I would like to see your reactions:

When our UK XBoxaddict buddies get their XBoxes, it will be like all of us North American dudes watching children make their first steps in life :D

In other words, we have experienced the greatness of the XBox, and we get to see how our UK buddies react. This is going to be sweet!
hey less of ya cheek boy, I'm in the UK and I'm fine in here, unless your taking the pi$$ out of me if so LEAVE IT!!
:mad: