PDA

View Full Version : Which game/games will you be getting at launch?

laughs
08-21-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm only getting one game at launch....I don't know which yet though.....What are you guys gonna get?

Shawn-XBA
08-21-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm getting Quake 4 and Perfect Dark, and if I have enough money PGR 3 and Need for Speed Most Wanted, its going to be an expensive day! :mad:

wbio
08-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Definetly Perfect Dark, not sure whether I'll get anything else.

Double_Diablo
08-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Perfect Dark Zero and Quake IV on launch day. Then I'll have Call of Duty 2 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion by the end of the year.

Twistedcritts14
08-21-2005, 11:14 PM
i gotta get madden

Ford Mustang
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
As many as I can afford and still be able to pay my bills. Haha. Probably not actually. Probably COD2, Quake IV, and Oblivion.

laughs
08-22-2005, 10:23 AM
I was thinking about Oblivion at launch...On top of my list are NHL 2K6, RE5, and Dead Rising.

NoLLiO
08-22-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm thinking about getting Oblivion and CoD2. IF THAW has been released i'll buy that too

MXracer721
08-22-2005, 12:44 PM
i'll be getting Perfect Dark Zero, its not coming out on PC is it? i have a decent PC so i wont be getting games like Need for Speed Most Wanted, Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 that i can get on my PC for way cheaper than the 360. but i'll prolly get PGR3 and PD0 launch day. and then i'll just rent games form blockbuster which i usually NEVER do.

PerfectDark0Fan
08-22-2005, 05:12 PM
i'll be getting Perfect Dark Zero, its not coming out on PC is it? i have a decent PC so i wont be getting games like Need for Speed Most Wanted, Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 that i can get on my PC for way cheaper than the 360. but i'll prolly get PGR3 and PD0 launch day. and then i'll just rent games form blockbuster which i usually NEVER do.

Im getting Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4, and Kameo Elements Of Power. No Perfect Dark Zero is NOT coming to PC.

ghost 009
08-22-2005, 06:04 PM
I'm beggining to think perfect dark zero is going to be like halo 2 since they're not putting out screenshots and videos. To think that I was waiting for this game since I was 12 years old and I thought it would come out shortly after the game cube came out, and then to think that it would kick ass. Its probabally not going to kick ass. But then again I could be wrong. Can't anybody ****ing do anything right anymore?

Nato King
08-22-2005, 08:54 PM
I have to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Perfect Dark Zero,and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Hangnail
08-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Oblivion all the way! Since im at that age, that will probably be the only game i get until after Christmas...I have to worry about a car and all the other stuff a teen has to...

Reclaimer
08-22-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't know what I'm going to get. My intention was to get two games. Like I did when I bought the first Xbox on launch day.
So, I'm looking at a shooter and a driving game. I guess Ghost Recon and PGR3.
I don't know.. we'll see what's out. I may just hold out a little bit though and give it a few weeks to see how it all pans out.
Halo2 has broken me of running out and getting games the day it comes out.

laughs
08-23-2005, 07:51 AM
I don't know what I'm going to get. My intention was to get two games. Like I did when I bought the first Xbox on launch day.
So, I'm looking at a shooter and a driving game. I guess Ghost Recon and PGR3.
I don't know.. we'll see what's out. I may just hold out a little bit though and give it a few weeks to see how it all pans out.
Halo2 has broken me of running out and getting games the day it comes out.

I gotta agree with that...As of right now, my pick is Oblivion...But that can change when I see what actually is out there on lauch day....But who knows, I may do the same...I may end up waiting a little while to get something I know I'm going to like.

SamSmith
08-23-2005, 08:52 AM
quake, Kameo elements of power, PGR3, oblivion... eventually, and eventually gears of wars and huxly...... crap, im going to have to start saving

Juggalo
08-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Will Saints Row be out of the launch?

BandGeek
08-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Hopefully i'm gonna get Perfect Darrk Zero and call of Duty at launch and oblivion later on.

George89
08-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Well I'm probably not going to get Xbox 360 at launch unless i win one from mountain dew *crosses fingers* . I don't like to get too many games at once though, because then i'll end of putting some of them off, and by then, they could be discounted or i just won't want to play them because i'll want to play something else. My brothers will probably get a sports game and i'll pick up The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. My second game after that will probably be Perfect Dark Zero--depending on how it turns out...since i'm starting to get slightly worried that we're not seeing that much media for it yet :D

SoundX
08-25-2005, 06:46 AM
Perfect Dark Zero and PGR3.

That's all I need.

TOTTEN
08-25-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm beggining to think perfect dark zero is going to be like halo 2 since they're not putting out screenshots and videos. To think that I was waiting for this game since I was 12 years old and I thought it would come out shortly after the game cube came out, and then to think that it would kick ass. Its probabally not going to kick ass. But then again I could be wrong. Can't anybody ****ing do anything right anymore?
I think PD0 may dissapoint also. But zyos was impressed so on the other hand it could be a great game.

MXracer721
08-25-2005, 01:35 PM
I think PD0 may dissapoint also. But zyos was impressed so on the other hand it could be a great game.
man i read about things like this, and i realize how much i dont know about ANY of teh games lol. i need to start doin some research on these things so i dont go wasting money.

Rhiannon
08-26-2005, 08:01 AM
If I happen to pick up a 360 at launch...I will be picking up Oblivion as well. Though its more likely I wont be making the purchase untill January, as my property taxes are due in November($1,200). Then in December we have a slew of Christmas gifts to buy for a slew of people....if only Santa would bring me a 360...I've been a good girl.