PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever: Always Working Plays (MUST SEE)

CALzinger
02-18-2002, 02:31 PM
I just figured out a few plays that will get you a touchdown on the first or second down if you continue using it. Even if you are on the 2 yard line, you can still get a touchdown pass. When you receive the ball, choose Shotgun. Then just Four Wide Receivers (4WR) (not 4 wheel drive). Then choose the first play to the right, it should show 4 wide receivers running straight out for a pass, 2 on the right and two on the left. Select that play, then hike the ball. Dont pass it to anyone, dont press any buttons either. If you wait long enough, the QB will pass automatically to an open player. But if you are going to be sacked, then pass. If you get an incomplete pass, then try it again. IT ALWAYS WORKS, at least for me. If you need 5 yards on 3rd or 4th down, go to Shotgun and then choose Four Wide Receiver Trips (4WD Trips) (something like that, the other one with 4 wide receivers.) Then choose flat release. Again, dont pass unless you are going to be sacked. The QB should pass to a receiver all the way on the right or left. Then you can run him up for 5 yards. It doesn't always work, but it does most of the time.

Also, I have a question, how do i make my own team in NFL Fever? (making players, making uniforms, making stadiums, making names and numbers, and making team names) I cant seem to figure out how, the manual doesn't tell me how to, but i know you can make a franchise team.

CALzinger
02-18-2002, 07:05 PM
I have a question, how do you make a franchise team? like make your own players, stadiums, and team. Can i have an answer in details?

CALzinger
02-19-2002, 02:56 PM
Can anyone answer my **** question? Sheez

Spaztic
02-19-2002, 04:15 PM
dude open the manual....it is way to involving and I don't have to explain things to people to lazy to figure them out themselves

....sorry not trying to be an ass, but just get in the game and figure it out!

Oh yeah that pass play usually works but if you play me it won't

CALzinger
02-19-2002, 05:38 PM
i read the manual 9 times, it said nothing about making teams. but i think fever cant do that, its madden that makes their own teams

I don't have to explain things to people to lazy to figure them out themselves
and yes, i am a lazy ass.
maybe that play wouldn't work on you, but i know plenty of other plays that could get yardage from the 97 yard line.

robnyack
02-28-2002, 12:14 PM
"97 yard line"????

:confused:

CALzinger
03-04-2002, 05:19 PM
sorry, i meant the 3 on my side, i ran 97 yards