PDA

View Full Version : madden 2006 ?

Twistedcritts14
08-23-2005, 02:42 PM
is there anymore media for madden 06 for xbox360? is it coming out with launch?

Twistedcritts14
08-23-2005, 04:26 PM
anyone?

Double_Diablo
08-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Meh. Football games were never my cup of tea.

Bakeman
08-24-2005, 03:03 AM
I haven't seen anything except that one video that is suppose to be the nextgen graphics for Madden06 .. but it's just a cgi video to hype people up.

Twistedcritts14
08-25-2005, 06:45 PM
there is another one on gametrailers.com its not much gameplay graphics but there is some

ll Mista GT ll
08-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Wait, Isn't Madden 06 out for Xbox, :huh:

And wait, I have it :confused:

Ohhh..... so they're re-making it?

Bakeman
08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
What you think EA wasn't going to bring Madden 06 to Xbox360 ?!?!

Most likely just a port with some graphic updates. Maybe not even that, it is EA we are talking about.

It would be awsome if it is a completely new built from the ground up for 360. Highly unlikely.

ll Mista GT ll
08-25-2005, 09:39 PM
What you think EA wasn't going to bring Madden 06 to Xbox360 ?!?!

Most likely just a port with some graphic updates. Maybe not even that, it is EA we are talking about.

It would be awsome if it is a completely new built from the ground up for 360. Highly unlikely.

Noo...... Why woud they doo that :rolleyes:

EA can just make the same amount of money by sellin the same game

Bakeman
08-25-2005, 09:46 PM
yeah didn't they do that for a while? lol

ll Mista GT ll
08-25-2005, 10:31 PM
yeah didn't they do that for a while? lol

uhuh :bang:

Bakeman
08-25-2005, 10:46 PM
lol problems ?

bbchs_trash
08-26-2005, 12:09 AM
what the hell are you guys talking about?

why wouldnt ea update this game. there is a reason why the graphics engine hasnt been updated in the madden games over the last two years. they simply tweak small things like the textures and color palettes... but besides that its the same game.

theyve been working on a brand new madden engine and game. they developed a brand new madden for the ps2 when it came out... and n64 and ps1 still had their lower-end madden. dont play them for fools, they know they couldnt get away with selling that game on the xbox360... not only that but microsoft wouldnt allow it.

dont discredit ea... just because they make ****ty game that arent sports titles... doesnt mean that they still dont make good games.

Bakeman
08-26-2005, 12:59 AM
what the hell are you guys talking about?

why wouldnt ea update this game. there is a reason why the graphics engine hasnt been updated in the madden games over the last two years. they simply tweak small things like the textures and color palettes... but besides that its the same game.

theyve been working on a brand new madden engine and game. they developed a brand new madden for the ps2 when it came out... and n64 and ps1 still had their lower-end madden. dont play them for fools, they know they couldnt get away with selling that game on the xbox360... not only that but microsoft wouldnt allow it.

dont discredit ea... just because they make ****ty game that arent sports titles... doesnt mean that they still dont make good games.

It's just to easy :) lol

I hope that's all true man... I'm sure they could make something totally kick arse for the 360 if they put the effort into it.

CharlieHustle
08-26-2005, 08:07 AM

Well, this is EA we are talkin about... The same EA who changed the graphics engine for the ps2 then used it for the xbox. And then changed nothing for the life of the console besides what you mentioned, and the lil gimmics here and there.
They dont make *****ty sports games, they just do *****ty jobs improving on the sports games they have, especially football and basketball. I wouldnt be suprised to see just a major graphical overhaul and nothin else, not at all. With the lack of competition means that they arent pressed to be innovative. Also with no comp. why not show off your stuff?? No one is competing against you, right? Show the public what you have, we dont care for the prerendered, i want to see actual gameplay.

Twistedcritts14
08-27-2005, 04:50 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/e3_2k5_xb360.php?p=&letter=M

not sure how to link but go here and look at the last video.

LTM360
08-27-2005, 06:20 PM
I find it funny that the game comes out in 3 months, and there has been no media of the game since that CG bull**** EA fed everyone a while back during the Draft. Yeah; the game is gonna look like ass, and be exactly like the Xbox version.