PDA

View Full Version : New Legends

JimmieDoogan
02-18-2002, 03:08 PM
N E one have it yet? I wanna know what its like. PLEASE SAY IT'S GOOD... It looks good.

Nato King
02-18-2002, 08:38 PM
This game gets shipped today and in stores by the end of the day early tomorrow morning. I might get the game later in the year if is hot but now I am working on Raw and Max Payne I don't need a game at this time. :D

I don’t know that much about this game but what I heard it could be good.

DIGITAL
02-18-2002, 11:03 PM
im gonna get this game ,but i first want to read some reviews of it,but so far the game looks amazing

DT21
02-19-2002, 12:01 AM
Does the game have multiplayer?

fear_this
02-19-2002, 09:10 AM
Every game should have multiplay. But sometimes really good games dont have multiplayer which makes me mad! :mad:

cyclaud
02-19-2002, 09:41 AM
Game spy gave it a 73 go there and get their review

fear_this
02-19-2002, 09:43 AM
Or you could get it from Xbox Addict.. you know that kick ass site with the best x-box stuff. Not to meantion free prizes . :D

JimmieDoogan
02-19-2002, 01:20 PM
I hope someone picks it up today, I must know. I've seen the VE3D review as well as the GameSpy one. I want to know what an XBOX ADDICT thinks about it.

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
I hope someone picks it up today, I must know. I've seen the VE3D review as well as the GameSpy one. I want to know what an XBOX ADDICT thinks about it.

Man, even though you are new, you are a wise dude! And, yes!!! XBox addict will give it the most thorough review possible! :D

Nato King
02-19-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Man, even though you are new, you are a wise dude! And, yes!!! XBox addict will give it the most thorough review possible! :D

You know that xboxaddict has the hottest reviews they go in depth in their reviews. I will wait until there review for this game comes out and than I will make my decision on this game. But like I said before it should be all good news for this game.
Thanks JimmieDoogan for bring it up and I hope to see you on other threads.

:D :)

gula
02-19-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

You know that xboxaddict has the hottest reviews they go in depth in their reviews.

Jesus, its just like one of those sex lines...

XBA: You know that xboxaddict has the hottest reviews they go in depth in their reviews

Sex Lines: You know that we will keep you up allll night, so you don't have to be alone tonight, just pick up the phone, as we give you in depth conversations like never before!

DOOM
02-20-2002, 06:51 PM
So Has Anyone Purchased This Game & Played It?
How The Heck is it...
Thanks.

JADE8704
02-20-2002, 10:52 PM
i dont know about this game..the graphics didn't really impress me much when i went to Gamespot...oh well, like they say, its not all about the graphics