PDA

View Full Version : Starship Troopers

Jeetz55
02-18-2002, 03:42 PM
I heard "Starship Troopers" is coming out to the X BOX, and the genius behind Halo (Bungie) will be making the game. Holla back.

No Fear 23
02-18-2002, 07:35 PM
i heard it too, but dont know if its tru. by the way, if they make it and if u seen the movie, Starship Troopers, u'll know the game will be f****** awesome;)

The Terminator
02-18-2002, 11:50 PM
Starship Troopers would make a great video game, but as we saw, made a terrible movie. I can't complain about the co-ed shower scene tho =]

darianX
02-19-2002, 02:45 PM
I hear Gunvalkyrie is about blasting bugs...if the game Starship Troopers is anything like the movie, I'll pass. But Gunvalkyrie looks to be an interesting game for sure.

No Fear 23
02-19-2002, 08:21 PM
the only thing i like about starship troopers is that when they kill the bugs, it is just similar to halo. but the rest of the parts in starship sucks. we'll just have to wait and see what that game will be about if they r really making it:p

Mecanik
02-21-2002, 09:30 AM
There was a PC Game of Starship Troopers. Was a semi success. More a team based RTS then FPS, if I recall. Look forward to the X Box version.

StudioAlex
02-23-2002, 10:22 AM
MAybe they'll base it off of the book and the humans will have exo skeletons to use (Please note that I didn't read the book but some sci-fi dorks, err, my friends, told me that the humans had exo skeletons or suits or something). That could be interesting. MAybe if they put Denise Richards in it. Yummy. Hell, they should make a game based off of Wild Things, that would be hilarious.