PDA

View Full Version : Help lookin to get XBL game?

Twistedcritts14
09-04-2005, 10:25 AM
I want to get some kind of shooter i alreagy got halo 2 is unreal championship 2 fun what about conker? any suggestions?

Shawn-XBA
09-05-2005, 10:08 AM
I want to get some kind of shooter i alreagy got halo 2 is unreal championship 2 fun what about conker? any suggestions?

Conker is fun, I think unreal is better on xbl. Far Cry is also coming out on Sept. 27th if you wanted to wait for that one.

FatBox
09-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Don't waste your money and stick with Halo 2, it's the best XBL game right now and prolly will be for a while.

Twistedcritts14
09-05-2005, 01:12 PM
halo gets kinda boring online for me i like it just isnt the best

FatBox
09-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I think Fight Night Round 2 is a fun game on live but the competition online is very tough so you gotta be good to compete online and I mean like really good because most of the people online have like perfect stats and know how to punch. But if you want a shooter might as well just get Unreal 2 because that's really the only other fun new shooter IMO. Personally I think Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Tides Of War is almost as good as Halo 2 online, not as many people play it anymore because it's old now but I think that game was ****ing awesome.

So take your pick. :)