PDA

View Full Version : is this a good idea?

haloaddict223
09-04-2005, 10:43 PM
all the game stores by me are still letting people reserve xbox360 so i think i will save up as much money as i can maybe even sell my xbox and my xbox games to get the 400 dollar version so i can play live and stuff
do you think thats a good a good idea?

FB-Gollum
09-04-2005, 10:56 PM
There's no more pre-orders because all the stores now know how many boxes they will be getting. That doesn not necessarily mean they have sold all of their allotment. However I do believe that most or all of them have. Ask the store specifically which shipment your pre-rder will be for. If he can't say then you know you'll be getting a later round. But if you've got extra time why not save more and get more?

Whisper
09-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Remember, every respectable store will have a # of systems on their shelves on launch day.. they will not pre-sell all the 360s they believe they will be getting. You can go somewhere 1 or even 2 hours if you're that worried before the store opens and you should be fine.

Tony_Macaroni
09-05-2005, 02:00 PM
i think its a good idea....i wus thinkin of that too because i want to have xbox live right a.s.a.p..... i would do it :)

Nato King
09-06-2005, 08:25 PM
All I say is I am glad I got my pre-order in when I saw it on the internet with EBgames.