PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap! Gamestop's Bundle for Xbox360...

Xbox Masta 4
09-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey guys,

I was just looking around and hit up gametop.com's bundle. They got a huge variety, help yourselves. Click the link and once you are there check out the variety of the core bundle, especially the OMEGA. Click on the Omega and you are up for a suprize. Make sure you see how many games actually come with it as well. Too bad you can't choose the games like Wal-mart.com has but it is still a big one.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360.asp

pitt4ever
09-05-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll buy six of them! Three for each of my 100" screen HDTVs, and one for my chauffer, butler, and maid. And then I'll fly my private jet around town and show off to people, all before Christmas when my parents will get my a Corvette made out of solid gold! :rolleyes:

laughs
09-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I think I'm going to get a few OMEGA deals. Seriously though, I already have the premium deal pre-orderd...But seeing the game list I know have the dilemma of which game to get. It's either going to be Oblivion or NHL2K6. I refuse to get more than 1 game a launch......Oh God, which shall I get :(

Nato King
09-06-2005, 08:30 PM
man if gamestop would have came up one hour before EBgames bundle than I would of went with gamestop because that's just the person I am. One to spend money on something I like and want. hahaha

Double_Diablo
09-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Oh I'm going to get one of those Omega bundles for my Lamborghini. Suh-weet.

Ninjermy
09-06-2005, 10:01 PM
20 games for Omega :O You could sell them all and get half ur money back but wud that make the deal worth it?
I'll stick with my basic system and personal selective choice of games

:cool:

Whisper
09-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I think I'm going to get a few OMEGA deals. Seriously though, I already have the premium deal pre-orderd...But seeing the game list I know have the dilemma of which game to get. It's either going to be Oblivion or NHL2K6. I refuse to get more than 1 game a launch......Oh God, which shall I get :(

Brother, rep the hockey, thats what I'm going to be doing. We got to master the game quick and mean and you can tear through the xbox live!

swivel
09-07-2005, 05:30 PM
The problem with the bundles that come with 20 games is that by the time you get around to playing the last few games, you could get them for $20 in the bargain bin! And I always neglect a game or two when I come home with too many of them. But perhaps that is just me.

Xbox Masta 4
09-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Swivel,

You are right, some games are not going to be the best interest for yourself. That's why I said if you could pick the games for anyone of the packages on gamestop, like walmart does it would probably help. 20 games is a lot too. True, it's almost better to buy a few games at release day and then buy more later on when more come to interest. Instead of buying 20 games at one time.

swivel
09-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Agree.

These days, I'm hesitant to buy any games before I read a review. I've been burned way too many times over the years. It pays to stay at least a month behind the release schedule. I know that's hard to do when the latest and greatest is out, but there is always something good to play that isn't so fresh and unknown.

Even the great franchises have toasted me. Gran Turismo 4 was the pits, and the latest Tomb Raider was laughable. Imagine getting a bundle, grabbing a dozen unknown games, and hating half of them. Imagine finding out the release gem was some sleeper you didn't even see coming.

Psychonauts and Good and Evil were like that for me. Great games with zero hype. Katamari Damacy was another.

laughs
09-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Brother, rep the hockey, thats what I'm going to be doing. We got to master the game quick and mean and you can tear through the xbox live!

It's ok Whisper... My girlfriend said she would get me the NHL2K6 for Christmas. I'd rather have it Christmas time because for me, Christmas time is also hockey time. It's a match made in heaven.

swivel
09-08-2005, 12:00 AM
What is hockey? How do you pronounce that? NHL2K6? That makes it sound like a sport of some kind.....