PDA

View Full Version : I want to know if my xbox live account will work with the 360

Master Kratos
09-07-2005, 02:56 PM
I want to know if my xbox live account will work with the 360.Bacause i already reserve a console (399.99) one and the person told me that the console came with a platinum suscription to xbox live and the one that i already own ain't gonna work with the 360. :bang: :bang: :bang: :cuss:

ll Mista GT ll
09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
I want to know if my xbox live account will work with the 360.Bacause i already reserve a console (399.99) one and the person told me that the console came with a platinum suscription to xbox live and the one that i already own ain't gonna work with the 360. :bang: :bang: :bang: :cuss:

I think I read somwhere that it will. :hardcore:

Bakeman
09-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I want to know if my xbox live account will work with the 360.Bacause i already reserve a console (399.99) one and the person told me that the console came with a platinum suscription to xbox live and the one that i already own ain't gonna work with the 360.

WTF ... This is getting out of control.

What person told you that the 360 comes with a PLATINUM subscription to xbox live?!?!

First off.. there is NO PLATINUM subscription to xbox live.
Second off ... GO TO XBOX.COM They have ALL THE INFO about the 360 and XBL that you need.

Once the 360 launches there will be 2 levels of subscription to XBL.
SILVER and GOLD

Silver is availbale to everyone that buys a 360. It is FREE, you get a GameTag, Friends List, Voice and Text Messages, Access to the Marketplace, Free Trail weekends

GOLD is basically what you pay for now. You'll get access to everything and be able to play online also.

IF you have a current subscription to XBL, when you get the 360 you can easily transfer your account to your 360 (then you'll have the Gold Subscription.)

Link to Xbox360 Online Info (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/onlinespecs.htm)

Matter of fact this is probably the 3rd or 4th thread on this very forum about this same exact topic. All of which have links to all the sites with all the info about everything 360.

:bang: :mad: :cuss: :nightmare :bang: