PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Release Date, 11/2 or 11/25 or ??

SlitYourThroat
09-09-2005, 11:51 AM
When I did my pre orders they told me 11/2 then yesterday I saw some sites saying 11/25 is there any official date on this... what info does anyone have... any facts or is it all rumor? I want it 11/2!!!

swivel
09-09-2005, 12:32 PM
11/25.

Microsoft is in charge here. Not E/B Games. Sorry.

Nato King
09-09-2005, 01:10 PM
When I did my pre orders they told me 11/2 then yesterday I saw some sites saying 11/25 is there any official date on this... what info does anyone have... any facts or is it all rumor? I want it 11/2!!!

Everybody wants the Release Date on 11/2. But like swivel said Microsoft is in charge here. Not E/B Games.

swivel
09-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Thank God. If E/B was in charge, no new games would ever be made. Instead we would all drop off our games to them for pennies, and they would sell them for $40 to the next guy. Gaming would become an industry run by pawn shops.

laughs
09-09-2005, 02:02 PM
WHAT!!!! EB didn't make the 360???

Xbox Masta 4
09-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Haha this thread of the responses gave me a laugh. That is all I wanted to say. Heh.

SlitYourThroat
09-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Haha this thread of the responses gave me a laugh. That is all I wanted to say. Heh.

Same here Masta.. lol. I didn't once insinuate that EB games created the 360.. I just said what I was told and stated the conflicting data on the internet hoping to exchange rumors others have heard. There sure does seem to be a lot of thread spamming going around XBA. Why say anything - if you have nothing to offer.

Well anyways, I was told that they expect their units in early but won't be selling them till there is software to go with it. This came from a regional manager from gamestop who happened to be in store when I went down pre-order tony hawk yesterday. Personally, I'd rather wait a few extra weeks in order to let the dev's finish their work instead of it being forced with an end result of sucking.

swivel
09-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I think you are right about giving developers more time. And there will be many XBox2's opened a week or two early by employees... you can count on it.

They are also cashing in on the post-Thanksgiving shopping crush.

And thanks for calling me a spammer, I was just trying to bring humor into all of our readers who are under the age of 12, fighting cancer, and recovering from their chemo treatment. How can you hate on me for that?

SlitYourThroat
09-11-2005, 03:13 PM
preteen bald headed gamers?

laughs
09-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Same here Masta.. lol. I didn't once insinuate that EB games created the 360.. I just said what I was told and stated the conflicting data on the internet hoping to exchange rumors others have heard. There sure does seem to be a lot of thread spamming going around XBA. Why say anything - if you have nothing to offer.

It's simple really. Without spam, this place would be boring. Now go take a midol, ya freakin zorch! :)

mattgame
09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Spam is good, it's damn good.