PDA

View Full Version : Any Xbox games you can't live without??

WynnFire
02-18-2002, 09:14 PM
Hi, I have had my Xbox since 3 days before Christmas. So far I have Amped, Azurik, Halo, Max Payne, and NFL Fever 2002. I traded OddWorld for Azurik and have not had any second thoughts. Anyway, I am bored and no game seems to please me. I work at a Blockbuster and rent all the Xbox games that aren't stolen. In a few weeks I will be able to rent Genma: Onimusha, Wreckless, and NBA Inside Drive. I have already played the first to at Funcoland stores and I'm not the biggest fan of Basketball anymore.

Ok, is their any game that anyone absolutely can't live without??? I'm looking for a game that is already out and wouldn't be traded for anything just yet. I will get Morrowind and the Rallysport games when they come but that's then and not now. Can anyone help me here?? I love the games I have but I have either beaten them or am just not as pumped up as I was when I got them. The next game I'm going to get rid of is Max Payne. Please help, Thank You.

Hugh_Jass
02-19-2002, 08:22 AM
Hmmm... I would have said "Azurik" but you already have that.
My second pick would be "Oddworld" but you didn't like that.
My third pick is "Project Gotham Racing".

fear_this
02-19-2002, 08:24 AM
WWF Raw. Remember. raw = god. :cool:

XBOX MSSC
02-19-2002, 08:42 AM
JSRF is one of the best games coming to the box this quarter. So it's a MUST get !:)

fear_this
02-19-2002, 08:44 AM
No. I said raw ******! :eek: But if you must include that game go ahead. :D

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 12:56 PM
Play Halo on Gamespy. You'll put every single game you own on your shelf. Halo's multi-player through Gamespy is the best gaming experience I have ever had in my 21 years of gaming! :D

mysticaltrini
02-19-2002, 08:56 PM
DOA3, PGR

XBOXgamer13
02-19-2002, 09:29 PM
simple,get: WWF: RAW IS "GOD":D

U will cry in happiness if u played the d@mn game!

Azazel
02-20-2002, 03:16 AM
I think Im alone on this one (judging by the amount of hype it recieved) but Im a huge Tony Hawk fan and would not want to be without it.