PDA

View Full Version : can someone give me advice on what to do?

scott12333
09-12-2005, 03:28 PM
hey.........im thinking of selling my gamecube on ebay and other stuff w/ it............when do u guys think i should sell it.........i wanna get a lot of money for it but i want to have something to play until 360 comes out.........i just dont wanna wait like a month w/ no video games............im guessing i should put it up on ebay around a month b4 360 comes out, but thats not for sure........when do u guys think i should sell it

ShadedNine
09-12-2005, 06:06 PM
You already have a thread going on this subject, was a second really necessary :huh:

SlitYourThroat
09-12-2005, 07:37 PM
hey.........im thinking of selling my gamecube on ebay and other stuff w/ it............when do u guys think i should sell it.........i wanna get a lot of money for it but i want to have something to play until 360 comes out.........i just dont wanna wait like a month w/ no video games............im guessing i should put it up on ebay around a month b4 360 comes out, but thats not for sure........when do u guys think i should sell it

If you want a lot of money on it you should have sold it a year ago! Just PC game till 360 comes out and sell the gamecube for that whopping $40 bucks you'll get if your lucky.

Ford Mustang
09-12-2005, 08:03 PM
I think you might as well keep it...I still play my N64 from time to time, for nostalgia's sake. The amount of money you get for it really doesn't justify selling it, in my mind.

Highlite23
09-12-2005, 10:25 PM
I think you might as well keep it...I still play my N64 from time to time, for nostalgia's sake. The amount of money you get for it really doesn't justify selling it, in my mind.

I'm with Ford :)

Snowblind
09-12-2005, 10:47 PM
nostalgia's

Damn that word! :mad:

kavas
09-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Yeah i'd be inclined to just keep it too ;-)
Hell, i've even still got my NES - anyone still got one of those antiques lol ;-)