PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Someone help me figure this out!

Xtopia
02-18-2002, 11:28 PM
Okay, I was surfing the game section on XBA, and at the bottom of the list of games there were DVD looking games that have been out for months but I have not seen or heard of them. They are games like "Who Shot Johnny Rock?" and "Crime Patrol" So my question is: Are these things actually games? And if so are they good our is Kabuki Warriors better. I mean, I've read threads about worst games...but these are not on their. So what is the deal?:eek:

DT21
02-18-2002, 11:59 PM
They're like an interactive DVD game.

Toder
02-19-2002, 01:19 AM
if you have a copy of the Official XBOX Magazine March issue. On page 20 there is a list of some other forgotten games like the ones you mentioned.

Dragon's Lair released in 1983
Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp 1991
Space Ace 1984
Mad Dog McCree 1990
Tiem Traveler 1983

All these game were originally made for laser disc. but or good friends at XBOX made it posible for us to play them if we wanted. :)

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2002, 01:24 AM
The name Dragons Lair just gave me a shiver, like a cold breeze just past me! I played that game at the arcades when i was still in my (as waximus would say) ninja turtle diapers and to this day I hate that game with all my gaming heart! :(

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2002, 01:25 AM
The name Dragons Lair just gave me a shiver, like a cold breeze just past me! I played that game at the arcades when i was still in my (as waximus would say) ninja turtle diapers and to this day I hate that game with all my gaming heart! :(

p.s. im still waiting for my refund from dat arcade for the stress that game put me through!! :D