PDA

View Full Version : If anyone finds a release date for the 360 in Australia, plse LMK - thanks

kavas
09-15-2005, 01:26 AM
If anyone finds a release date for the 360 in Australia, plse LMK - thanks

StudioAlex
09-15-2005, 08:07 AM
The best I can find is a Dec 10 release date for Japan and a Dec 2 for Europe. I'm guessing Australia is somewhere between those two.

touch
09-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Joystiq have managed to get release dates of the 360 for the patient gamers in;
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Mexico, and Colombia. Keep on reading to find out when Microsofts next-gen console will be out in these areas.

[quote] The Xbox 360 will launch sometime during the 2006 calendar year for all the patient gamers in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Mexico, and Colombia.

We presume that the announcement concerning Australia and New Zealand will include the rest of Oceania—that is, the Pacific isles—but we’ll let you know when we get the official official word from MS. People have heard enough about America, Europe and Japan now, haven’t they? Here’s to a truly worldwide launch, even if it does take a year or so to complete (which, in the grand scheme of things, isn’t all that bad… relatively speaking

kavas
09-15-2005, 11:45 PM
It will after the UK/Japan releases - bound to be in 2006.
The original xbox was 4 months behind release here, so maybe the same with the 360?
I'm keen to know, cause it will make a difference between me buying one from the USA or waiting until one comes out locally.

Thanks for input so far guys, keep it coming, cant wait for some actual dates though.