PDA

View Full Version : New Perfect Dark Zero scans.

PerfectDark0Fan
09-15-2005, 07:55 AM
HELLO??????? Anybody HOME???

laughs
09-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Perfectdarkfan, you owe me dinner! :cuss:

Shadow20002
09-15-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't know but i got a feeling that Perfect Dark is just a standard FPS shooter, from the way they describe and the pictures and videos is all just like old-fashioned FPS shooter (kill ennemy, unlock door, kill more ennemies, gain acces to another level, ect). I wish there could be something new that really get everyone's attention.

TheCovenant
09-15-2005, 11:46 AM
I don't know but i got a feeling that Perfect Dark is just a standard FPS shooter, from the way they describe and the pictures and videos is all just like old-fashioned FPS shooter (kill ennemy, unlock door, kill more ennemies, gain acces to another level, ect). I wish there could be something new that really get everyone's attention.

...uhm...me too? :huh:

Salmonaitor
09-15-2005, 12:39 PM
...uhm...me too? :huh:
No, he's right. The has to be some sort of evolution here. Things are getting stale, I mean how many sequels can we have, and how many re-hashed games can there be? Some one needs to re-invent the wheel here. The almost did it with The Simms, except is sucked, so why can't they come up with something else riviting?

BORNGD
09-15-2005, 12:57 PM
No, he's right. The has to be some sort of evolution here. Things are getting stale, I mean how many sequels can we have, and how many re-hashed games can there be? Some one needs to re-invent the wheel here. The almost did it with The Simms, except is sucked, so why can't they come up with something else riviting?

i think the simple answer is, people keep buying them! i mean, if they keep selling as well as they have been, more and more sequels will come out...just like the remake theory with the movies now a days, same deal