PDA

View Full Version : okay, now THATS more like it. KILLZONE IN-Game trailer

TheCovenant
09-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Well, so as to keep it in the right forums, im going to ask that you comapre it to xbox360 visual oomph titles, such as gears of war, Kameo, and the elder scrolls 4.

Enjizzoy the justice!

Killzone TGS Trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7679&type=wmv)

Flame Sword8
09-19-2005, 10:15 PM
I dont know if that will bill final product but i didnt like it. The effects weren't that good, lip sinking sucked, and the charecter design looks like from current gen unreal tournament (mispelled) and for a next gen game its not impressive.

Reclaimer
09-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Well for starters, the lip synching is off. But, I'm under the impression that maybe the game synchs up in Japanese or something.

The cutscenes look 100% better than the in-game play video, like it's 2 different games. Granted that some of the faces and animations look a bit hokey in the cut scenes.

There's no comparison between this and what we would see on the 360. I don't see how we would compare anyway. This is a game that's coming out for the current generation PS2 right? Of course the 360 games will blow it out of the water.

TheCovenant
09-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Well for starters, the lip synching is off. But, I'm under the impression that maybe the game synchs up in Japanese or something.

The cutscenes look 100% better than the in-game play video, like it's 2 different games. Granted that some of the faces and animations look a bit hokey in the cut scenes.

There's no comparison between this and what we would see on the 360. I don't see how we would compare anyway. This is a game that's coming out for the current generation PS2 right? Of course the 360 games will blow it out of the water.

Hmm, on second viewing, this is a new trailer for an old game...? Im starting to think this is no way killzone 2...yet why is there a new trailer at the tgs show on this one?

MatrixMaul
09-19-2005, 11:07 PM
le closed