PDA

View Full Version : games

Mwright
09-20-2005, 08:09 PM
ok now i know that im getting my xbox 360 and i just went out 2 pre order but i dont what games 2 get with it when it 1st comes out. if some people could just tell me a few good games and why that would b great

Flame Sword8
09-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Well Oblivion would be super nice this time around will fixes some problems like not hitting the enemy when u swing at them because your charector is to weak, now everything is real time and exact like if you swing u hit, not to mention the beautiful graphics that is not only good for a rpg but great as a game itself.

If your not into rpgs and like fps i would recomend Perfect Dark:Zero. Amazing graphics and up to 50 people in one game on xbox live, now that sounds like a hell of a time with alot of strategy to think about.

Double_Diablo
09-20-2005, 08:53 PM
If you like World War II games then look no further than Call of Duty 2.

Need for Speed Underground and Project Gotham Racing 3 are good choices if you're an avid racing fan.

Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4, Condemned: Criminal Origins are all great FPS titles.

wackyanimation
09-23-2005, 07:51 PM
im getting the halo triple pack, and pgr3 at launch

StudioAlex
09-24-2005, 08:52 AM
PGR3 isn't too likely to be ready by launch.

ShaDovV RyDer
09-24-2005, 09:28 AM
I don't really know what kind of games you like but I'm gonna be getting Amped 3, Oblivion, and Perfect Dark Zero at launch.

Amped 3 because the first two were some of the funnest games I have ever played in my life. It's great to kill Spartans and everything but its a great change of pace (and usually attitude) to go down the slopes with some friends. Not to mention this time around there will be snowtubing.

Oblivion because I love RPG's and this is looking to be one of the best yet. No it doesn't have online play but do you really need it when all the NPCs have minds of their own??? It also has amazing graphics and there are so many quests and stuff to explore and collect to keep you playing maybe even until the Xbox 3 comes out.

Perfect Dark Zero I will be getting just because it has the name Perfect Dark on it. Also because of the stuff I have read in OXM.

swivel
09-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Need For Speed will probably have better graphics and be more fun than PGR. I've been playing the NFS series for 10 years now, and they are always over a year ahead of the competition when it comes to graphics. NFS: Porsche Unlimited remains, for me, the best racing experience of all time. The graphics of that game, which is 5+ years old, still look fresh today. And the gameplay was perfect.

I look forward to all the new racers. NFS first, Ridge Racer second, and PGR third. Oblivion I'll play on the PC. I really look forward to a Next-Gen 3rd person fighting game, like God of War. And want a platformer. The endless line of FPS games puts me off. Not the genre I sit down with a console for.