PDA

View Full Version : JSRF - What is it about??

darianX
02-19-2002, 02:49 PM
Someone help me out here...what exactly is JSRF about? All I know is spraypainting while on rocket powered rollerblades. It actually sounds kinda goofy to be honest, but with all the talk and hype around it, it must be special. I've tried to find out and haven't found anything.

JimmieDoogan
02-19-2002, 04:20 PM
Its sounds really static I know, but it is just that. Rolling around on your inline skates and tagging up the scene. Its actually alot of fun. On the Dreamcast you could import JPGs to put in the game as your own tag, I had one that says "FU (picture of Gary Coleman) GU" and below it said "What Chu Talkin Bout!" I hope they have that in there, the ability to import your own tags. I bet the Xbox could handle a better quality pic then the ones I put up for the first game. But basically its all about tagging in various locations to **** off the cops, rival gang members or to get respect. You can do all kinds of tricks THPS style inbetween tags. Simple yet fun gameplay. This new edition looks to have ALOT more tricks than the old one. If skating around a city while spray painting the walls doesn't sound like fun to you, then all you gotta do is pass this one up. Otherwise, I can tell you I had a HUGE LOAD of fun with the first game, and I am sure I will with the new one. :D

Nato King
02-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
Its sounds really static I know, but it is just that. Rolling around on your inline skates and tagging up the scene. Its actually alot of fun. On the Dreamcast you could import JPGs to put in the game as your own tag, I had one that says "FU (picture of Gary Coleman) GU" and below it said "What Chu Talkin Bout!" I hope they have that in there, the ability to import your own tags. I bet the Xbox could handle a better quality pic then the ones I put up for the first game. But basically its all about tagging in various locations to **** off the cops, rival gang members or to get respect. You can do all kinds of tricks THPS style inbetween tags. Simple yet fun gameplay. This new edition looks to have ALOT more tricks than the old one. If skating around a city while spray painting the walls doesn't sound like fun to you, then all you gotta do is pass this one up. Otherwise, I can tell you I had a HUGE LOAD of fun with the first game, and I am sure I will with the new one. :D

I couldn't say this any better you explained this game very well.
nice post:)

darianX
02-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the replies....I'll have to check it out next Tuesday...the stuff I read before didn't say anything remotely descriptive about it, I'm glad someone here played the original game :)

studepaber
02-20-2002, 01:20 PM
How much better will this game be now that 4 player capabilities are inlcuded, I haven't played the original but would this be a lot of fun, ie a good party game for 4 drunk people?