PDA

View Full Version : Great Contest Idea.

fear_this
02-19-2002, 03:08 PM
When the x-box goes online, xbox addict can hold some type of tornament. Like they can have an unreal championship tournament. Like on person will fight another and the winner prevails. And the main winner can get like a bundle of stuff.

]-
] -
]- ] WINNER!
] -
]-

Kinda like that ya know. :D

DT21
02-19-2002, 03:12 PM
That would be a cool idea but that wouldn't be fair for people who don't have broadband.

Integra Man
02-19-2002, 03:42 PM
thats true. but that would rock

good idea:)

Wu3000
02-19-2002, 03:46 PM
true but then why try to make everyone happy?? i got broad band, you got broad band, sounds like enough to me.

wu
:rolleyes:

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 03:51 PM
Great idea, fear_this! You know, folks...not every contest will be "convenient" for everyone. I mean, even the one I was in that I actually won wasn't convenient for everyone. The contest I won was for having the most participation in the forums. I have a huge advantage over a lot of you others that can't be on-line all of the time.

My point is that there are and will be a variety of contests that will eventually "convenience" all of us. But, not all will be convenient. Fear_this has a great idea for an additional contest for those who do have broadband. But, as a reminder, this won't be the only context...XBA always hooks us up with contests that we will eventually be able to participate in! :)

DT21
02-19-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Great idea, fear_this! You know, folks...not every contest will be "convenient" for everyone. I mean, even the one I was in that I actually won wasn't convenient for everyone. The contest I won was for having the most participation in the forums. I have a huge advantage over a lot of you others that can't be on-line all of the time.

My point is that there are and will be a variety of contests that will eventually "convenience" all of us. But, not all will be convenient. Fear_this has a great idea for an additional contest for those who do have broadband. But, as a reminder, this won't be the only context...XBA always hooks us up with contests that we will eventually be able to participate in! :)
Actually, all XBA contests are accessible for every member. Even though you had a complete advanatge in your contest, everyone was able to participate in it. Same goes w/ chat contests and the wallpaper one. However, the cool X-Box online does not:(.

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by DT21

Actually, all XBA contests are accessible for every member. Even though you had a complete advanatge in your contest, everyone was able to participate in it. Same goes w/ chat contests and the wallpaper one. However, the cool X-Box online does not:(.

Well, it seems to me that the Wallpaper one wasn't convenient for those who don't have the right software. How does this differ if people don't have broadband for an on-line contest? I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...just trying to understand your rebuttal :)