PDA

View Full Version : The New Generation.....

Smiley7853
09-27-2005, 07:14 PM
starting about a month ago:

So I'm living with my sister now and I have my X- box out to play. Well, my nephew comes out and asks me what it is.... I tell him and he tries to play Halo 2............ and he likes it, I mean he really likes it.

Now, I'm sure you don't think it's that unusual for a near teenage or teenage boy to play halo 2 and like it............. But my nephew is only 4 YEARS OLD!!

You may also think it is weird for him to even be allowed to play a rated M game, but he likes aliens, he has seen just about every movie ever made, so we didn't figure a little blue and green blood would hurt him.

Ever since then he has played Halo for around 4 hours A DAY and is getting pretty good at it. actually he is a near child prodigy for his age. So, my sister has a boyfriend that lives with her. His friend came over the other day and wanted to play my nephew on coagulation twice. He isn't very good, but he get's his hours in weekly, as does any "casual" gamer (not an addict).

So, they start playing. My sisters boyfriend's friend (wow that takes forever to type. I think I'll just call him bob) thinks it is gonna be a piece of cake............so I set it up on coagulation............which unfortunitly as bob doesn't know................is my nephews favorite level to play. ;)

So the game starts and bob starts running all over the hills thinking he'll be sneaky and pick up all the weopons he wants, too bad bob didn't want the sniper rifle....he might have known better.....

As bob wanders over the next hill he gets dropped. My nephew just took him out fom halfway across the course. He figures, eh, luck. He then respawns at the opposite base. he dosen't get ten steps untill, yep you guessed it, he's dropped again. :yikes:
This time it was from all the way across...... :confused:

Keep in mind this is a four year old playing...........

"hows he doin that?" he asked
Just luck I guess.... I answered :)

So the battle rages on. I'm not gonna tell you all that happens, because it would probably take too long to type, and I'm just too damn lazy.
I will tell you though, that Tyler, my nephew, beat bob with a score of 12 kills to 3.....

I suppose I have done my part to help the future generation of x box. (damn he's gonna be good!!) :hump:

Jackyboy
09-27-2005, 07:59 PM
kick ass... does he havw a gamertag yet?

OC Noob
09-28-2005, 01:37 AM
Thats a little strange considering most 4 year olds don't have the hand-eye cordination to hold a pencil correctly, much less work a Xbox controller that accurately.

If you're not pulling our leg get the kid into something worth-while instead of 4 hrs a day of video games.

StudioAlex
09-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Must be a new-type.

Smiley7853
09-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Thats a little strange considering most 4 year olds don't have the hand-eye cordination to hold a pencil correctly, much less work a Xbox controller that accurately.

If you're not pulling our leg get the kid into something worth-while instead of 4 hrs a day of video games.

:watchout:

I Sh*t you not.....................and as far as worthwile things go, I can't force him into things, because as we all know, havingaforbidden fruit makes you want it just that much more............ ;)

MrGTI
09-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Remind to not play against your nephew.

I prefer to get my ass kicked by people my own age. http://vr6.pharfruminsain.com/VWvortex/smile-Silly.gif

Smiley7853
09-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Yep, hes pretty wicked awsome, watchout future x-box competitions........... or not, maybe I'm setting standards too high,............................. oh well, as long as he doesn't become........like........ a jock or something...........that would suk....... then he would be able to beat my ass......... damn................... :watchout:

carlbme
09-29-2005, 08:00 AM

I dunno on that one. You'd be surprised at how quickly the hand-eye cordination will develop in a kid. My little ones (4 and 2.5 yrs) are both great at video games (PC) and pretty much anything with the PC.

Xorg
09-29-2005, 02:53 PM
and smileys little nephew just proved how simplified halo 2 was made

vman
09-29-2005, 04:06 PM
and smileys little nephew just proved how simplified halo 2 was made
Exactly, this only gives more proof of how much of a noob game halo2 is. If a 4 year old can pick up the game and just start schooling people, its just pathetic. Try letting him play halo:ce. He probably wont be as good.