PDA

View Full Version : 20 minutes of in game oblivion footage!

RockTheCasba
10-03-2005, 10:50 AM
man this game is tight. :cheers:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7907&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7906&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7905&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7904&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7903&type=mov

laughs
10-03-2005, 11:34 AM
:hail: Nice find! Glad you can use 3rd person :)

trixmaster
10-03-2005, 02:19 PM
I take it you have to be an insider to get that, because all I was able to get was a 1.5 minute trailer, which, while awesome, wasn't even close to 20 minutes long.

laughs
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I take it you have to be an insider to get that, because all I was able to get was a 1.5 minute trailer, which, while awesome, wasn't even close to 20 minutes long.

I'm not, and I got it :confused:

Shadow20002
10-03-2005, 02:51 PM
I never play Elder Scrolls in FPS....better in third-person for RPG.

Nato King
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Looks like a beautiful game. I just wish it was multiplayer. Perhaps it's the competitive beast in me. I am very excited to play this game. I really like the radiant AI sytem

http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/3/M/HAVABlog/4/642_1181.jpg

Yannie Boy
10-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Yeah i just finished watching it from another site. This game excites me more and more with new informationg being released as the days go. This has to be my NUMBER 1 most wanted game from the 360 line up.

trixmaster
10-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Anybody mind posting a direct link to the video? I still can't see it.

laughs
10-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Anybody mind posting a direct link to the video? I still can't see it.

Huh? The link is changed since I last went on it... Now they only have the one video. Not the 4 that I saw before.

trixmaster
10-03-2005, 06:34 PM
oh, good, i'm not crazy.

FatBox
10-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah all I saw was a 1.5 min video.

Ninjermy
10-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Hmmm vid was pretty sweet. The game reminded me of Guild Wars a lot. I can't wait!

Smiley7853
10-03-2005, 07:37 PM
GRAPHICS ARE F****** INTENSE!!!!!!

but who coulda expected something from the 360 that would be less great?

RockTheCasba
10-04-2005, 11:53 AM
found em

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7907&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7906&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7905&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7904&type=mov

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7903&type=mov

FB-Gollum
10-04-2005, 12:59 PM
You've gotta be kidding me. That's absolutely insane. I have to play this game. Makes me wonder how Fable 2 is going to turn out.

TheCovenant
10-04-2005, 01:03 PM
that was siiick. The music is so well orchestrated!

trixmaster
10-04-2005, 02:26 PM
This is gonna be the first game I buy for 360.

Smiley7853
10-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Same here.........

yep....

guess thats all I gotta say

wulkar
10-04-2005, 07:58 PM
:hail: Nice find! Glad you can use 3rd person :)

im not going to watch it bcuz i dont like to download stuff and i am not a ign guy so ya

third person rocks woohoo

/cheer

mattgame
10-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Looks tasty indeed.

laughs
10-04-2005, 08:25 PM
im not going to watch it bcuz i dont like to download stuff and i am not a ign guy so ya

third person rocks woohoo

/cheer

So I take it you're not a 1st person guy either... I don't know why, but I just can't play a first person game and enjoy it as much as I should.

Tony_Macaroni
10-04-2005, 08:27 PM
well im spent...

RockTheCasba
10-09-2005, 06:30 PM
when i finnaly get a 360 i will play this game for millions of hours

TheCovenant
10-09-2005, 07:17 PM
a million hours? thats like...115 years non stop. Good luck with that one... :yikes:

Flame Sword8
10-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey, I've played for a millions hours befor. I think I'll do it again just to get back into gaming shape. :nightmare

Tony_Macaroni
10-09-2005, 11:05 PM
when i finnaly get a 360 i will play this game for millions of hours

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen :cheers:

LynxFX
10-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Looks like the next gen Fable. Never was a fan of RPG's and Fable fixed/did away with most of my problems with the genre. Looks like this is taking a note from that book and definitely has me interested.

ShadedNine
10-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Looks like the next gen Fable. Never was a fan of RPG's and Fable fixed/did away with most of my problems with the genre. Looks like this is taking a note from that book and definitely has me interested.

Actually, I'd say Fable took a lot of notes on this game's predecessor, whose roots go way back to some of the best RPGs on the PC :)

Fable and the Elder Scrolls series are actually quite different. I'm sure you'll enjoy both, but I much prefer the openness of the Elder Scrolls to the scripted storyline feel of Fable (sure, there were sidequests...but that's all they were: sidequests, small diversions from the main plot).

swivel
10-11-2005, 07:01 AM
How does Fable keep coming up in Oblivion threads? Calling Fable an RPG is a very loose usage of the moniker.

And I am sure Fable 2 is going to be great. I hear they are planning dynamic lighting, realtime weather that affects gameplay, a normal lifecycle for your character, time-of-day effects that mimmick the players actual global location, 8,564 unique enemies, twelve hundred full suits of armor, and the biggest free-roaming gaming world ever created.

Of course, once it actually gets released, it will be a linear hack-and-slash where you age in an instant, the save feature is confusing, you have to collect your EXP in glowing orbs that roll around on the ground, and the gaming world consists of forest paths that constrict your movement to virtual hallways. There will only be around 6 enemy types, combat will be dull and repetitive, and use of Mana Armor magic will make you invincible for the entire game.

Best RPG ever. Just you wait.

Jackyboy
10-11-2005, 03:56 PM
How does Fable keep coming up in Oblivion threads? Calling Fable an RPG is a very loose usage of the moniker.

And I am sure Fable 2 is going to be great. I hear they are planning dynamic lighting, realtime weather that affects gameplay, a normal lifecycle for your character, time-of-day effects that mimmick the players actual global location, 8,564 unique enemies, twelve hundred full suits of armor, and the biggest free-roaming gaming world ever created.

Of course, once it actually gets released, it will be a linear hack-and-slash where you age in an instant, the save feature is confusing, you have to collect your EXP in glowing orbs that roll around on the ground, and the gaming world consists of forest paths that constrict your movement to virtual hallways. There will only be around 6 enemy types, combat will be dull and repetitive, and use of Mana Armor magic will make you invincible for the entire game.

:rofl:

Conchord
10-11-2005, 05:08 PM
You've gotta be kidding me. That's absolutely insane. I have to play this game. Makes me wonder how [expletive] is going to turn out.

We do not speak that name...

If you must refer to that future-****ty game, please Harry...call it The Game That Must Not Be Played...

Conchord
10-11-2005, 05:21 PM

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ShadedNine
10-11-2005, 07:32 PM

Preach it Brotha!

This feeling is particularily acute for anyone who's been looking forward to and has played (or crashed trying to play) Black & White 2.... :eek: Gimme a Populous 4 with 3d graphics and minimal embellishments, or Dungeon Keeper 3 damnit. You ask me, Molineux is losing his magic touch. The Frog > The Lion.

swivel
10-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Preach it Brotha!

The Frog > The Lion.

Ooooooo. I like that. Can I keepie?

Bullfrog was bar-none the greatest software company of all freakin' time.

Syndicate. *sniff*
Magic Carpet
Dungeon Keeper

Dude was inventing genres, not just making games.

Can't... let.... myself..... cry.....

RockTheCasba
10-12-2005, 12:27 PM
alls i know is that oblivion will be good and it will deliver it must

Herne theHunter
10-25-2005, 04:47 AM
All I can say is the "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" is the primary reason I am getting the X360...at least for now. Of course, once Final Fantasy XI comes out for the X360, that only adds to it. Anyone getting the idea I love RPG's ?

swivel
10-25-2005, 08:09 AM
All I can say is the "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" is the primary reason I am getting the X360...at least for now. Of course, once Final Fantasy XI comes out for the X360, that only adds to it. Anyone getting the idea I love RPG's ?

I'm with you, brother. RPG's are my gaming mana. I play and love just about anything, but I get upset at how many RTS and FPS's come out.

Have you played Temple of Elemental Evil yet?

God... I want Oblivion to get here today.

CarGuy
10-25-2005, 04:36 PM
I have a feeling it's going to be a couple months before this game comes out. Like the guy said at the end of the video, Christmas 2005

m4oH
10-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Just like the last morrowind, I'm going to be losing a lot of sleep because of it. This is by far my most anticipated game for the 360. Anyone else surprised that she paralyzed the dog? It made me laugh, not because doing that to an animal is funny but it was very unexpected.

swivel
10-25-2005, 04:57 PM
I don't know how I'm fitting all of this gaming in.

Just for the PC:

FEAR
Quake 4
Civ 4
X3
COD2
TES4
PES5
Galactic Civilizations 2

This is just sick... every one of these games I have been anticipating all year long... now they are all hitting within a month of each other.

Sigh... guess some of them will keep me busy next summer.

FatBox
10-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Oblivion already looks like it couldn't get any better. First game on my buy list when I get the Xbox360.