PDA

View Full Version : **** off raw

Integra Man
02-19-2002, 03:35 PM
what a **** **** off. to mention RAW. playing right and im against Tumaki or some japanaese guy for the light weight i KICK HIS ASS for 8 min seriously did all my moves then suddenly after i do a sumbison move on the floor he gets up right away pins me and i lose

raw is all bull **** telling u that right now ****ing guys dont know how to make a wrestlign game. and dont tell me i dont know how to play cause everyone knows its bull

Wu3000
02-19-2002, 03:44 PM
hey its a wrestling game, you thought it would be good??

i guess ive never been a wrestling game fan, so i say trade it/sell it.

wu

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
what a **** **** off. to mention RAW. playing right and im against Tumaki or some japanaese guy for the light weight i KICK HIS ASS for 8 min seriously did all my moves then suddenly after i do a sumbison move on the floor he gets up right away pins me and i lose

raw is all bull **** telling u that right now ****ing guys dont know how to make a wrestlign game. and dont tell me i dont know how to play cause everyone knows its bull

Dude, we get the picture. You don't like RAW. I barely recall you saying that you hated this game on the other 20 posts and threads that you made :rolleyes:

Integra Man
02-19-2002, 04:09 PM
cause ppl were like u have to become one with the game u have to like the game and all this **** . i tried and im pushing it

and it sucks

Spaztic
02-19-2002, 04:20 PM
cause ppl were like u have to become one with the game u have to like the game and all this **** . i tried and im pushing it

maybe you are not the one!

l Maximus l
02-19-2002, 04:34 PM

and it sucks

Hey, ZGXB...I know this is not the trading post, but, I own Bloodwake and Max Payne...both of which are in stellar condition (I treat my games like gold), and I would be willing to trade one of those games for RAW if you are open. Let me know :)

By the way, I only rolled my eyes the last time because there are so many d a m n Raw threads that it makes my head spin :D

benz_300sl
02-19-2002, 04:45 PM

raw is all bull **** telling u that right now ****ing guys dont know how to make a wrestlign game. and dont tell me i dont know how to play cause everyone knows its bull ok, that just means ur too stupid to pin him when u had the chance, this has NEVER happened to me, when i get the opportunity to pin i take it, and i win. it just that u suck so u dont like it

gula
02-19-2002, 04:47 PM
We all have our own opinion on games, if you don't like it, you don't have to repeat yourself 20 times, we get the picture...:rolleyes:

I like the game, you going to b!tch at me??? :rolleyes:

techoholic1
02-19-2002, 04:53 PM

That's because you ****ing suck. Stop your *****ing and work on your technique.

Spaztic
02-19-2002, 05:04 PM
Yeah if you hold out of the pin thinking you can pull you finisher off again you will end up screwing yourself. when you got them down and your voltage and stamina is up pin then. Stop F!@#n' around!

Toder
02-19-2002, 06:03 PM
wow that sucks you didn't get the pin. but when i've watched wrestling some how the guy who gwt the ***** beat out of him some pulls off the pin. i think it sounds like they made the game a little too relalistic too me.

Integra Man
02-19-2002, 06:14 PM
hey punk you knwo what i would pin as much as i can but after i pin, i kinda like to stay on my feet instead of on the floor for 500 secs just because i want to pin someone.:mad: <-- im goin on fire

benz_300sl
02-19-2002, 06:18 PM
if u pin all u can and STILL cant win...YOU REALLY SUCK...you dont even know how to pull off moves then...just stop crying,

i dont know why, but every single person who dislikes this game has made their own topic....i dunno maybe they want to get flamed...:eek:

Integra Man
02-19-2002, 06:23 PM
hey buddy,

anyone ever tell you , you are a loser. if not im telling u. oh ya man i really suck how about i go in the ring with u and kick ur ass youd like that wouldnt ya. dont push it. we will see who sucks just get a plane ticket to toronto. actually come to wrestlemania cause ill ebe there ill ask vince to give me a match with u so i can kick ur ass NATION WIDE.

see ya BUuuuuuuuuuddyy

fear_this
02-19-2002, 06:53 PM
You just dont know how to play the game. :D

benz_300sl
02-19-2002, 07:12 PM
oh uh...buddy, you wanna kick my ass....? haha not happenin....BEYOOOOOTCH hahahah just stop complaining about Raw, no1 cares anymore

Chr0nik
02-19-2002, 07:57 PM
This game is pretty unbalanced, the gameplay is slow and the movement in the ring is not natural at all.

I don't think it is because he sucks, I think he is just as frustrated as alot of us who expected so much more out of this title.

benz_300sl
02-19-2002, 08:14 PM
its good, u just have to give it a chance, i dont know why so many people have so many negative things to say about....i love it, i think too many people's expectations were way too high because of rumours of stuff that was gonna be in it, but was never actually put in....

Chr0nik
02-19-2002, 08:24 PM
You hit the nail directly on the head...

If RAW would have been released on the original date (September) it would have never been so hyped and most of us would have settled for an ordinary wrestling game. Instead THQ continued to delay and claimed that this game would revolutionize wrestling games. In the end we were dissapointed to see that most of the features the fans really wanted were left aside.

I hate to say this, but this game reminds me way to much of WCW Nitro for PSX, I wanted thaqt game so bad and it sucked.

DT21
02-19-2002, 08:31 PM
What difficulty level are you playing and what character are u using where you can't pin the guy ZGXB? Cause I play it on normal and used Tajiri and did lots of specials and lost to X-Crap, but when I used SCSA and did like 3 specials, I pinned him easily. So it depends on who you use man. Now that's realistic:).

benz_300sl
02-19-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
You hit the nail directly on the head...

If RAW would have been released on the original date (September) it would have never been so hyped and most of us would have settled for an ordinary wrestling game. Instead THQ continued to delay and claimed that this game would revolutionize wrestling games. In the end we were dissapointed to see that most of the features the fans really wanted were left aside.

I hate to say this, but this game reminds me way to much of WCW Nitro for PSX, I wanted thaqt game so bad and it sucked. LOL Nitro...i remember that game.... i dunno, i'm just getting annoyed at how many people are making their own posts about Raw being bad...its just too annoying....and arguements getting started like this.....