PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready for X05

Nato King
10-03-2005, 02:58 PM
As we are nearing X05, the news is already starting pour in. The next few days will be even more hectic than the recent Tokyo Game Show, at least for us as this event is all about Microsoft and the 360. X05 will be the last significant opportunity for Microsoft to showcase the Xbox 360 prior to its worldwide launch in November/December, and Microsoft has promised to make the most of it.

X05 will first of all be an opportunity to get a closer look at games we already know about; however there could lurk a few surprises in Amsterdam as well. As we reported a few days ago Bungie has told us to keep our eyes peeled for a surprising, cool, awesome Bungie-related announcement. Now according to CVG, Bioware, the makers of Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire plan to show their first Xbox 360 game to the public for the first time.

Also Electronic Arts today announced it will showcase five Xbox 360 launch titles at Microsoft's X05 event in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on October 4th and 5th. Xbox 360 games from well-known EA franchises under the EA SPORTS and EA brands that will be available to play include: Need for Speed Most Wanted, FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup, NBA LIVE 06, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 and Madden NFL 06.

In a surprise move Team Ninja has confirmed that the secret fighter in Dead Or Alive 4 will actually be a character from the Halo franchise. X05 was sure to reveal some surprises no matter how big or small they may be, and we haven't been let down. Tecmo and Team Ninja revelaed last week that Dead or Alive 4 would feature an unlockable hidden character. Today at X05 they revealed that the hidden character would be from the Halo franchise. They did not specify which character however. The only thing known so far is that the character IS NOT Master Chief.

link (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/10/03/news_6134842.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6134842)

Whisper
10-03-2005, 03:05 PM
My personal showcase is on the 11th... I better be impressed. My trip to NY will decide if I put out my savings for the system.. or continue playing poker with all my money.

Double_Diablo
10-03-2005, 03:06 PM
I hope they release some new footage of Perfect Dark Zero at X05.

Nato King
10-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I hope they release some new footage of Perfect Dark Zero at X05.

I totally agree with you Double_Diablo. New footage New footage we need new footage. :huh: :huh: