PDA

View Full Version : Flood Puppet Game!

ChaZ
02-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Flood Puppet Game!

It's cool!

With a pistol, you can kill a flood with 3 shots.

However, if you shot an armed flood two times by shooting their arms off or shot an unarmed flood's feeler arm off, they will still be alive and cannot hurt you. Yet they will follow you in flocks!

Play game in easy mode, that way you can take your time to shoot their arms off without losing much of your shields. Don't try to kill them.

The goal is to have MANY floods following you around, it's funny as heck!

I think we should have a contest to see who can have how many floods following, take picture of it and post it here.

Sorry I don't have digital camera to do that!

-ChaZ

monkeyman
02-19-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ChaZ
Flood Puppet Game!

It's cool!

With a pistol, you can kill a flood with 3 shots.

However, if you shot an armed flood two times by shooting their arms off or shot an unarmed flood's feeler arm off, they will still be alive and cannot hurt you. Yet they will follow you in flocks!

Play game in easy mode, that way you can take your time to shoot their arms off without losing much of your shields. Don't try to kill them.

The goal is to have MANY floods following you around, it's funny as heck!

I think we should have a contest to see who can have how many floods following, take picture of it and post it here.

Sorry I don't have digital camera to do that!

-ChaZ

hehehe awsome i knew you could do that just i never tried that haha awsome

bonk
02-19-2002, 09:39 PM
I did something similar to that with frozen grunts. Once I got some frozen, I threw a grenade and it blew up, but they did not move. I then made them unfreeze and they just all of a sudden flew real far like they had been blown up, but the grenade had exploded minutes earlier. It was quite funny. Look on the net for how to do it.

-bonk

DT21
02-19-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by bonk
I did something similar to that with frozen grunts. Once I got some frozen, I threw a grenade and it blew up, but they did not move. I then made them unfreeze and they just all of a sudden flew real far like they had been blown up, but the grenade had exploded minutes earlier. It was quite funny. Look on the net for how to do it.

-bonk
Frozen?

bonk
02-19-2002, 10:32 PM
Yes, frozen. They were frozen. I could hit them and explode grenades, nothing happened. I'm about to upload the movie to my website, iBonk.com (http://ibonk.com). To do it on AOTCR, just grab the invisible item in the hall with the two invisible elites and run past them, ignoring all enemies. When you go through the checkpoint right before the land bridge, revert to saved. Now turn around and go back, the grunts in the middle of the hall are now frozen, it's quite funny.

-bonk