PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon 3 Delayed Till February 2006

Nato King
10-08-2005, 05:40 AM
http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/3/M/HAVABlog/4/695_1322.jpg

Ubisoft announced today that it has decided to devote additional time to perfect the next installment in its award-winning squad-based military shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. The game will launch worldwide for the Xbox 360 in February 2006. The additional time devoted to the development of this title will allow Ubisoft to offer gamers the best episode ever of the award-winning Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise and will enable the game’s development teams to optimize the application of Xbox 360 technology. The delay of the release date will not impact Ubisoft’s revenue forecasts for the fiscal year.

Bakeman
10-08-2005, 06:57 AM
yeah kinda sucks, but no biggy. If ubi wants to delay, then please do, make sure it's done and done right damnit! lol

What I think is funny is how in the announcement of the game being delayed it tells us "the delay of the release date will not impact Ubisoft's revenue forecasts for the fiscal year" ...... Yeah I don't give a crap

ShaDovV RyDer
10-08-2005, 09:02 AM
The only downside here is that we have to wait a little longer to play. Other than that this is really really good news for me because there are already too many other great games to get this holiday and now thats a game that I don't have to worry about being tempted to spend money on. Not to mention the game has a little more time to be perfected.

Nato King
10-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Well there is one less game to buy on launch day....are we ever gonna get a real deal confirmed launch day title list anytime soon??? I'm sick of the maybes and the should bees..Launch day is almost here...they better scrap all this secrecy crap and start confirming some stuff!!! This opinion is shared by alot of gamers. Did Microsoft rush so fast to get a launch this November that only a few games will be actually be available to buy the same day??? I'm betting this will happen. I still love xbox360 and mines paid for but just venting frustration...