PDA

View Full Version : Which is more concerning?

fear_this
02-19-2002, 06:59 PM
Which date is more important then the other? :D

November 15th - The Launch of the X-box

September 11th - The day the twin towers go boom...

monkeyman
02-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Which date is more important then the other? :D

November 15th - The Launch of the X-box

September 11th - The day the twin towers go boom...

dude sept.11 was the worst day in americas history there is nothing more important we have to be prepared for other attacks only an idiot would say november 15th

my sisters b-day was on sept. 11th:( seriously

Nato King
02-19-2002, 07:55 PM
September 11th will always be a sad day for all and nothing will change that.:confused:

People say we need to forget about this and move on with are life but not me I will always remember this date and I will past this history down to my children so they know.

Shadow Fox
02-19-2002, 07:58 PM
Needless to say, that was a very bad birthday for me (it was the day after).:mad:

I wish I could get my hands on the maggots that did this, but they're already dead- and that really makes matters even worse...:mad:

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Nato King
02-19-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Needless to say, that was a very bad birthday for me (it was the day after).:mad:

I wish I could get my hands on the maggots that did this, but they're already dead- and that really makes matters even worse...:mad:

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

This date was your b-day how sad.

addict733
02-19-2002, 08:06 PM
alright ive held out my grudge against fear_this for long enough. it seems you post random sh it just for posts. did anyone die for Xbox??? no. did people lose work for xbox??? no. dude what the hell are u talking about. you must have big balls to bring up somthing so stupid.

Chr0nik
02-19-2002, 08:11 PM
You should just hold up a sign that says "I'm an A S S"

What the hell is wrong with you.

I don't think the people being forced to jump to their death were thinking about the upcoming release of the X-box.

This post is so moronic it makes me wonder how you are even smart enough to operate a computer.

I have 1 word for you " Tasteless"

Xboxfan123
02-19-2002, 08:26 PM
Mods: Out of respect to the Sept. 11th tragedy I ask that you close and if possible delete this thread.

Nato King
02-19-2002, 08:51 PM
I to agree with you guys on this thread I feel it got a little out of hand and I to think it should be closed or deleted before anybody else see this.