PDA

View Full Version : What will you do when you get your Xbox360?

WynnFire
10-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Since it has WiFi out of the box and you will be able to get a vga cable to plug into your monitor, I will be putting it behind my 17" lcd display and firing up Xbox Live. Unless I have friends over then I will hook it up to my 50" Plasma screen. How about you?

TheCovenant
10-09-2005, 03:51 AM
i have aplace for it already in my entertainment center (a.k.a; My Room). The surround sound is all set up and ahrthang.im taking a day off work (if im working) and sitting down with the first person shooters by myself. Definatly gonna hit up matrix maul for some ko op kameo and call of duty mp. Its gonna be an insanely good day, i cant wait. Oblivion will be my dose of rpg, and it will occupy a great deal of my 360 time, when im not online and im not beating the short fps's im getting.

I cant wait! i just need 180 more dollars, for:

360 premium,
Perfect Dark
Kameo
Call of Duty 2
and Oblivion.

WOO WOO!

SamSmith
10-09-2005, 05:20 AM
when I get it im going to play it :yikes: but i have to wait about 5 days... 5 whole days!! after the us release

Nato King
10-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Hmmm that is a good question what am I going to do when I get it. I don't know if I even thought to that point. I am just thinking on when I am going to be getting it and what games will I get with it. I haven't thought about when I really get it what I am going to do. HMMMM I know I am going to play it duh.

mattgame
10-09-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm going to wet myself and cry like a ten year old school girl.

DOG
10-09-2005, 08:27 AM
I guess I would play it. but I don't know where I will keep it. but I will get it.

addict
10-09-2005, 09:22 AM
it will be at least 5 months after release before i am able to get it, and i still might not be able to. :bang: :bang: :cuss: :cuss:

Jackyboy
10-09-2005, 10:19 AM
im getting in during christmas time.
i will play it on my big tv with all my other systems until my garage is built, then i will move it to thne upstairs garage and hook it up with sorround sound and plasma tv :hardcore:

ll Mista GT ll
10-09-2005, 10:47 AM
I'll play, I guess :confused: It's not a big deal.... I'll probably just get used to the system first. I'm stil not that excited about because I'm stuck with playing on my gay little 17' Computer Monitor. :'(l

Double_Diablo
10-09-2005, 12:14 PM
I'll shun my old Xbox to inner reaches of my closet while petting my brand new Xbox 360 and setting that baby up.

wbio
10-09-2005, 12:50 PM
I probably won't be getting it until Christmas, but when I get it I'll probably look around the menus a little just to kinda see what's there and then put in PDZ and get on Live. If I do get it for Christmas, then chances are I'll be playing it on my dad's big TV, but if I get it on launch I'll probably be playing on my 24 incher in my room. I want to get the VGA cable eventually so that when I have friends over with multiple 360's I can use my computer monitor as a secondary TV instead of having to bring up a tiny 13" TV.

Shadow20002
10-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Doa4. :)

Bakeman
10-09-2005, 02:25 PM
What magical 360 are you getting that is wifi out of the box?
Sure the controllers are wireless, but if you want xbox live you better have a cable ready or buy that network adapter.

When I get the 360, I'm gonna frantically open the box and look at all the cool stuff inside. Then I'll set it up and fire up Madden. Then I'll most likely take some pics and gloat that I am playing 360 a few days before Launch.

TheCovenant
10-09-2005, 03:18 PM
oh yea, the day before i get it im cleaning my room. I want everything spick and spanned when i first bring home my new lady :)

laughs
10-09-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm going to buy it dinner and then take it home and make sweet sweet love to it.

BoogerBoy
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm going to be playing it of course, I haven't decided what games I want yet though lol.

Nameless
10-09-2005, 04:15 PM
I'll stick my wang in it, feeling the shock of love.

RockTheCasba
10-09-2005, 06:28 PM
I'll stick my wang in it, feeling the shock of love.

ha damn you 2 man? lol

ShadedNine
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
I'll probably use up a day of vacation time that day, or work a day of the weekend or somethin. I'll be hooking it up to my 125" screen, likely making a trip or several to some stores for longer cables, then playing the hell out of ...I'm really not sure, whatever whims guide me that day. I remain undecided on whether I'll buy oblivion for the 360 or PC (and then soup up my PC shortly into the new year). I loved the modding community that exists around Morrowind, and would hate to give that up.

Yannie Boy
10-10-2005, 02:17 PM
My EBGames is giving the people who already paid for everything they wanted an hour before midnight of the release date. I'll rush home to play all that I can before having to go to my morning class...go back home, play some more and then go back for my night class