PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Baseball 2003

Select50
02-19-2002, 08:14 PM
is this the baseball game i want to buy... advantages include its early release date.. disadvantages include its early release date.. which may lead to roster changes.... should i wait for triple play?

Nato King
02-19-2002, 08:53 PM
I have never heard of triple play I must look into this game.
Can you post a site to get information on this game.

Sada
02-19-2002, 10:54 PM
You've never heard of triple play in general? Or just for the Xbox?

I love Triple Play (but I'm still somewhat partial to AE Sports).

I wouldn't worry so much about the roster changes, unless you are looking for a really accurate game. I guess I just see it as a video game. I can play with the real people in fantasy games. :)

Nato King
02-20-2002, 08:41 AM
I have heard of triple play but not for xbox.:confused:

fear_this
02-20-2002, 08:47 AM
Triple Play 2000 Was good for the x-box but on the n64 it always got screwed up somehow. :mad: But if the game is coming out for x-box then that will mean great graphics and great gameplay! :D

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 08:49 AM
Please tell me you are not meanting a baseball game!.... please tell me you are not!:confused:

Im sorry but every baseball game in da history of videogames has stunk up all system they were ever on except fpr the legendary " World Series Baseball " on Sega Saturn.

Every company from Sega to EA has something to prove when it comes to this sport, no one can seen to get right!

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by fear_this
Triple Play 2000 Was good for the x-box but on the n64 it always got screwed up somehow.

There is not even a baseball game out on Xbox yet playboy:rolleyes:

fear_this
02-20-2002, 08:51 AM
The only thing I like about baseball games are that the multi player. Its fun to kick your friends a$$ in a game of baseball and not have to more right from your house! :D

YEP
02-20-2002, 11:14 AM
got a quick question about this game. I have limited access to where i can and cannot go on the internet here at work, so finding information is not that easy. (i receive a permission denied screens when i try to access game sites and sports sites. this site is one of a few that i can actually get to. dam* firewall)

Anyway, about the game, does anyone know how contracts are handled? I don't see how the game could have a salary cap, seeing as how real baseball does not. So what's to stop a team from loading up on all the good players? Just curious, because i can't find out on my own. Any help is appreciated.

robnyack
02-20-2002, 11:45 AM
All Star Baseball 2003 unfortunately is gonna be a friggin ps2 port.

There MUST be a xbox only baseball game coming out???? There has to be!!!

The BEST baseball sim out there is the High Heat Baseball franchise, bar none. If you can do a baseball game better, I dont know how. If you like baseball games and have never played HH, then you are missing out big time. That's speaking of the pc version. I think there is a game console version out there too (ps2?), but I have never played it.