PDA

View Full Version : XBL for 360

floopypoop
10-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Ok, I'm a little confused about the bigger package of the 360. I know you get the wireless controller and headset, bigger hardrive and xbox live gold. My friends tell me that the subscription only lasts a year. Is this true b/c all I have now is XBC, but I want live. But I don't want to pay the extra $100 if it only lasts a year.

TheCovenant
10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
your paying an exra hundred for the hardrive, the gold service is free. At least thats one way of thinking of it.

Double_Diablo
10-10-2005, 03:09 PM
No actually the Silver Live service is free. The premium package only comes with a 1 month trial of Xbox Live Gold.

Nato King
10-10-2005, 03:32 PM
No actually the Silver Live service is free. The premium package only comes with a 1 month trial of Xbox Live Gold.

Ya TheCovenant-XBA Double_Diablo is right. Silver live service is free.

Bakeman
10-10-2005, 06:01 PM
HOLY HELL Another thread like this :(

People go to XBOX.com They have all this basic info right there for you.

SILVER is FREE FOREVER.. You just can't play online with it. And it comes with either system.

GOLD is the paid subscription like there is now. But you do get a month free with the 360 (not the 360 Core).

And like mentioned above you aren't paying 100 for xbox live (which is only like 50 or 60 for a year anyways) you are paying 100 for a HARD DRIVE!!! And the 360 doesn't come with a bigger hard drive then the 360 core, because the Core doesn't even come with an HD. Therefore you are paying 100 for a hard drive not a "bigger hard drive"

Jackyboy
10-10-2005, 07:37 PM
HOLY HELL Another thread like this :(

People go to XBOX.com They have all this basic info right there for you.

SILVER is FREE FOREVER.. You just can't play online with it. And it comes with either system.

GOLD is the paid subscription like there is now. But you do get a month free with the 360 (not the 360 Core).

And like mentioned above you aren't paying 100 for xbox live (which is only like 50 or 60 for a year anyways) you are paying 100 for a HARD DRIVE!!! And the 360 doesn't come with a bigger hard drive then the 360 core, because the Core doesn't even come with an HD. Therefore you are paying 100 for a hard drive not a "bigger hard drive"

owned :)