PDA

View Full Version : Free XBox 360 in Canada

godzilla
10-11-2005, 10:34 PM
There's a site in Canada that offers free XBox 360. What you have to do is to complete an offer on this site and refer 12 other person to do the same... After, you will get the XBox 360. Go now an receive your XBox 360 before Christmas!

Here's the link
http://www.freexbox360.ca/?r=4816

What do you think about that, is it real or a scam ? However, I have registered and I wish it will work!

Nato King
10-11-2005, 10:42 PM
There's a site in Canada that offers free XBox 360. What you have to do is to complete an offer on this site and refer 12 other person to do the same... After, you will get the XBox 360. Go now an receive your XBox 360 before Christmas!

Here's the link
http://www.freexbox360.ca/?r=4816

What do you think about that, is it real or a scam ? However, I have registered and I wish it will work!

How dare them. it has to be a joke Oh while you are reading this go to www.Serg_W.com to get a free wireless controller too. :cheers:

Welcome Godzilla I hope you stay around longer than one post. Lol

trixmaster
10-11-2005, 11:08 PM
How dare them. it has to be a joke Oh well you are reading this go to www.Serg_W.com to get a free wireless controller too. :cheers:

Welcome Godzilla I hope you stay around longer than one post. Lol

www.Serg_W.com could not be found.... :(

ShadedNine
10-12-2005, 06:45 PM
It's a just another spin on a pyramid scheme. They make money because 13 * whatever their sponsor's charge you pays them more than $500. They can also factor in a fair amount of funding from those who buy in, but never complete. Basically, they can ensure a profit through the fact that when payout time comes, they won't have to give anything to the bottom rungs of the ladder, but all the money they collected from those people amounts to more than the cost of the Xboxes awarded to those above.

You're free to try it, if you can pull in the requred referrals, like any pyramid scheme, those on top end up ahead. Those below however, don't.

ll Mista GT ll
10-12-2005, 07:16 PM
INB4TL!!!! Ahhaahhaahhaahha!

laughs
10-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I hate pyramid schemes.... Key word there is "schemes" Let's close this one up shall we :)