PDA

View Full Version : what games should i get

smitty78
02-19-2002, 09:14 PM
i've had my xbox for like a month or so and i only have one game (halo) could someone pleze tell me what a got-2-have game is . thanks 4 the help

bye
:eek:

fear_this
02-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Well its glad to have ya hear and also, atleast you got a great game for x-box. But another game to concider, would be dead or alive 3. That game is pretty good but doesnt expand the game as much as you would expect. Max Payne is good is you like shooters and blood and all the type of stuff. But I would take into concideration of getting Oddworld. Thats another long lasting game. :D

Stoudman
02-19-2002, 10:03 PM
Here I am not exactly a Fan of the Xbox as of yet, but I must say that Blood Wake looks pretty awesome. Though it has not been reported for a fact yet whether or not the FF series will move to Xbox or not, it has been reported that Squaresoft will possibly do some games with them. I SERIOUSLY doubt it will be anything from the FF series, more likely Legend of Mana or something along those lines.

Toder
02-19-2002, 10:51 PM
My suggestion is that you rent the game first that your interested in. You might buy something and like it for a week and then hate it the next. And end up dissapointing yourself. Research is another important part picking out a game. seeing what others think of a game will also help you make that decision.

TRUE_GAMER
02-19-2002, 11:18 PM
Nough said.

Oh and welcome to our world. Bet your glad you took the green pill.

Rock2
02-21-2002, 06:53 PM
Blood Wake or Wreckless are musts I think and wwf raw isn't bad either.

Bundy
02-21-2002, 09:30 PM
You definatley need to rent the game or borrow from a buddy first... bloodwake sucks IMHO.. it is so *** and boring.. now a game that got slammed pretty well but I just got and love is Azurik. just depends on your taste. just remeber not to take everything as your only opinion.

But I think a got to have game besides halo is project gotham racing. That game kicks, and looks pretty **** good too.

batman46st
02-22-2002, 12:32 AM
Honestly, oddworld for a great and funny puzzle game, nfl fever for a great football andsports game,genma onimusha for a great action sorta rpg game, raw i love it honestlyrent it first not many where happy with it. I believe Genma Onimusha is a must have..