PDA

View Full Version : New Madden 2006 Screens

Nato King
10-13-2005, 09:13 PM
ZTGameDomain.com has updated their Madden NFL 2006 screenshot gallery. Check out these new images of players such as Michael Vick and Jerome Bettis in stunning detail!

http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/3/M/HAVABlog/4/737_1401.jpg

Ztgamedomain.com (http://www.ztgamedomain.com/view.php?rid=810)

Double_Diablo
10-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Those screenshots look pretty good, but still not very next-gen.

swivel
10-14-2005, 07:13 AM
That elbow is not modeled very well. The folding is something first-year students fall victim to.

Very odd.

Have to use constrictve deformation mesh objects around that joint, to spread the mass of the cylinder into the upper arm, and away from the joint. Otherwise you get that pinch, and the mass spreads out horizontally.

Maya practically takes care of that for you now. I wonder if EA is trying to make all their games in Lightwave to save a few bucks. That could explain it.

r3lik1
10-14-2005, 09:10 AM
That elbow is not modeled very well. The folding is something first-year students fall victim to.

Very odd.

Have to use constrictve deformation mesh objects around that joint, to spread the mass of the cylinder into the upper arm, and away from the joint. Otherwise you get that pinch, and the mass spreads out horizontally.

Maya practically takes care of that for you now. I wonder if EA is trying to make all their games in Lightwave to save a few bucks. That could explain it.

that elbow does look creepy!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Jackyboy
10-14-2005, 04:38 PM
i thought his arm was being torn off

mattgame
10-14-2005, 04:57 PM

Very odd.

I eat paste. :D