PDA

View Full Version : Song to listen to While playing Halo.

fear_this
02-19-2002, 10:46 PM
This song is great. I tried uploading it to my web server but it never worked. If you dont have something to download music with then go download www.kazaa.com. Its pretty good. Anyway the song is, Weird Al - Trigger Happy This song is great for halo gameplay. :cool:

Heyyoudvd
02-19-2002, 11:09 PM
Yeah, that's a pretty funny song. I;m a huge Al fan. (I have 12 Weird Al Albums ;) )

Toder
02-19-2002, 11:14 PM
Personally I like listen to Static-X Wisconsin Death Trip when I'm playing Halo. That hardcore music just gets me pumping to kill.

Azazel
02-20-2002, 02:42 AM
fear_this what the hell are you even talking about? you tried to upload to download to blah blah. Quit with the *** threads that no one cares about. Or it least know what your talking about!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

heartsxcarved
02-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Toder
That hardcore music just gets me pumping to kill.

Sorry, Static-x isnt hardcore....not even....at all....the littleist bit...

fear_this
02-20-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by ty818
fear_this what the hell are you even talking about? you tried to upload to download to blah blah. Quit with the *** threads that no one cares about. Or it least know what your talking about!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yo what do you mean by that? I knew perfectly what I was talking about. I was tellin' ya guys a good song to download for Halo Gameplay. You dont gotta go all psycho on me. :eek:

Toder
02-20-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by heartsxcarved
Sorry, Static-x isnt hardcore....not even....at all....the littleist bit...

What ever define your meaning of hardcore.
it still gets me pumped to kill.

fear_this
02-20-2002, 08:59 AM
Britney Spears gets me pumped to kill bay. Shoot me baby one more time. :cool: Hey! I got a cool idea from that. X-box Addict can produce there own music for muscle pumping action while playing games. :cool: They could make a cd.

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 09:04 AM
Why download music to leason to Halo on when the soundtrack on the game is a classic?

btw, I dont mean no harm but you are getting a little carried away with these weak thread topics fear_this:rolleyes:

AlBoogy
02-20-2002, 09:04 AM
Boys listening to Brittney over the age of 10= H-O-M-O

fear_this
02-20-2002, 09:05 AM
Yeah I know, i just don't really know anything to say. Sorry guys. :)

JJaX
02-20-2002, 09:12 AM
I prefer the ambient sounds of the game, because they are meant to set the mood for the game. Unless its like a fighting game were i can just kick back a few beers and kick beats.

fear_this
02-20-2002, 09:14 AM
What kinda beer you drink? :D

JJaX
02-20-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by fear_this
What kinda beer you drink? :D

I prefer Labatt Blue light

But ill drink almost anything.

Bud
Bud light
coors
corona
etc..........

fear_this
02-20-2002, 09:23 AM
Nice! :D I can't wait to drink.

fear_this
02-20-2002, 09:24 AM
I remember the one christmas my cousnts put rum in my pepsi. Man, I got wasted. and I had like 5 glasses with the rum in it. :cool:

JJaX
02-20-2002, 09:25 AM
You must be a youngin.

fear_this
02-20-2002, 09:32 AM
Yeah, 14. it kinda sucks. I cant even drive. :(

JJaX
02-20-2002, 10:14 AM
Shouldnt you be in school right now BhWaa?

fear_this
02-20-2002, 10:18 AM
I am in school. I take a vocational school so there is shop classes and im in computer tech right now. We had a sub today and like he didnt know what to do so i get to view x-box addict! :cool:

JJaX
02-20-2002, 10:23 AM
Ohh i see.

fear_this
02-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I cant wait to get outa school. Gonna take after you man. :D And Ninja Scroll of course

JJaX
02-20-2002, 10:37 AM
I sit in a dark room 100 feet under ground and talk on the forums all day. But when im outside i pimp the streets and fight crime. Im not a role modem chief. Im just being me. If you want a role model Look up Ninja scroll, He likes having little children at his side. Bwhahahahahahahahahahaah!

:eek: :eek:

BUt fear, At your age you should start mackin the ladies. Let them know ther role. Hahah i crack myself up. :confused:

l Maximus l
02-20-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
Boys listening to Brittney over the age of 10= H-O-M-O

hehe...I second that, dude! She is kinda fun to look at, though :D

Personally, I'm not a fan of that style of music...I'm more into the Seattle music scene and other music that is similar to the great sounds of Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots (I know they are not local, but, they sound like they are), Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc...

I also crave tracks from Puddle of Mudd, Days of the New, Incubus, System of the Down, and the like.

But, I agree with Ninja on this one...no one can deny that the soundtrack on Halo is brilliant. For some reason, that theatre type music always seems to get my blood boiling before a great game of multi-player carnage :D It kind of produces a sense of "relaxing anger" :D Any fan of Halo can probably relate :)

JJaX
02-20-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

For some reason, that theatre type music always seems to get my blood boiling before a great game of multi-player carnage :D It kind of produces a sense of "relaxing anger" :D Any fan of Halo can probably relate :)

I caught shererboat staring at the Halo ring. He was about 4 inches form the screen and i walked in on him. It was very disturbing.

I didnt get much sleep that night for fear of my own life.