PDA

View Full Version : Preorder / No preorder (Shipping dates and arrival.)

ll Mista GT ll
10-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Well, I heard somewhere that If you haven't already pre-ordered th Xbox 360, that the next shipment will come in late December. PLEASE say this isn't so. That would really suck.

And is it different for store to store and for each country? If I preorder at www.futureshop.ca, will I have anyway of finding out when I will get it?

Someone Help please before I freak out.... :(

Jackyboy
10-22-2005, 06:07 PM
dude thats expensive, but u should get it

ll Mista GT ll
10-22-2005, 06:19 PM
dude thats expensive, but u should get it

WTF was the point of your post? READ MAN! :rolleyes:

Jackyboy
10-22-2005, 06:21 PM
WTF was the point of your post? READ MAN! :rolleyes:
u should get it... as in, if u pre-order u probably will get it. geez

and i was just commenting that it was expensive

J4320
10-22-2005, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't worry about it XboxFreakkid.

I'm sure those places like Costco or Sam's Club will have a bunch during and after launch. That's how it's always been.

Hopefully they will... :D

You could do www.free360xbox.com.... They'll make sure it's preordered for ya. :)

ll Mista GT ll
10-22-2005, 06:25 PM
u should get it... as in, if u pre-order u probably will get it. geez

and i was just commenting that it was expensive
Oh... I thought you were saying something along the lines of "Dude, teh Xbox 330 is leik the best Xbox out man!!! You should like get it!!one!" lol

Do you know as a fact I'll get it if i preorder though? ;)

And for the money, it doesn't matter, my parent's will be buying it :)

J4320
10-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Are there no more preorders at gamestop or something?

Jackyboy
10-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Are there no more preorders at gamestop or something?
at gamestop they have a $2,000 and a $4,500 pre-order

ShadedNine
10-22-2005, 08:04 PM
If you get one of the 10 preorder boxes that futureshop.ca is offering / day, then you should get it a day or two after launch (shipping time).

As for saying its expensive...it's not like the price has changed since it was announced, nor is it going to be any different at any other store...

Jackyboy
10-22-2005, 09:29 PM
If you get one of the 10 preorder boxes that futureshop.ca is offering / day, then you should get it a day or two after launch (shipping time).

As for saying its expensive...it's not like the price has changed since it was announced, nor is it going to be any different at any other store...
at futureshop isnt it $100 more? thats more expensive than regular

ShadedNine
10-22-2005, 10:36 PM
at futureshop isnt it $100 more? thats more expensive than regular

Try taking a closer introspection at the .ca trailing Futureshop's website.

Ninjermy
10-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Futureshop is Canadian you noob.

Freakkid, I don't think you will have to wait until late december if you don't preorder. I didn't preorder and I plan on waitin in line to pick mine up if I have to.

Whisper
10-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Just go and pre-order at a Blockbuster. Thats what I did, but they may be running out as my store took down their sign.That's a sign to me I'm guaranteed on launch day. They told me I was, and they're not taking anymore. Good.

Jackyboy
10-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Futureshop is Canadian you noob.
i thought it was california, my bad

Double_Diablo
10-23-2005, 11:33 AM
i thought it was california, my bad
California isn't a country therefore it won't have its own url ending.

ShadedNine
10-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Just go and pre-order at a Blockbuster. Thats what I did, but they may be running out as my store took down their sign.That's a sign to me I'm guaranteed on launch day. They told me I was, and they're not taking anymore. Good.

Weird. Blockbuster over here isn't preordering or, as far as I know, planning to sell any 360s. FutureShop, BestBuy stores got 10 units each for preorder, though they're promising they'll have more for regular sale on launch day (though preorder customers get to jump the line-up :D). They only took the preorders for one Saturday, but apparently the first 8 were sold to people who bothered to line up for opening, and then they still had the other 2 available when I went in that afternoon /shrug.

ll Mista GT ll
10-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks for clearing that up guys! :) I don't mind waiting week, but a Month.... no way.

As for you Jackyboy, :rofl: I feel sorry for you. :p

Jackyboy
10-23-2005, 04:01 PM
:) :) :d

Whisper
10-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Weird. Blockbuster over here isn't preordering or, as far as I know, planning to sell any 360s. FutureShop, BestBuy stores got 10 units each for preorder, though they're promising they'll have more for regular sale on launch day (though preorder customers get to jump the line-up :D). They only took the preorders for one Saturday, but apparently the first 8 were sold to people who bothered to line up for opening, and then they still had the other 2 available when I went in that afternoon /shrug.

It's too late. They told me today that all Canadian Blockbusters have sold out their pre-orders in just 10 days. Mine only had them up for 8 days.

Go420Dawgs
10-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Im not worried about any of the I was the first to preorder mine at EB games in June and the first to pay all of it off. Ill be gettin mine the morning of launch date. My best friend is a manager up at EB so im not worried.

SH4MR0CK
10-24-2005, 04:45 PM
No worries hear mines allready preordered and paid for.

ll Mista GT ll
10-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Man... I'll be happy If I can get my babby in the first week. :/

SH4MR0CK
10-24-2005, 06:14 PM
That's a darn tragedy man.