PDA

View Full Version : Your Best Move Through A Table???

xtr0n187
02-20-2002, 02:18 AM
So far my moves thru a table are far and few between but my best so far was a me as the Rock putting austin thru one. I set one up and was in front of it , austin ran at me and i samoan dropped his ass back thru the middle of it. I LOVE THIS GAME!

Spaztic
02-20-2002, 09:39 AM
my girlfriend chokeslamed me though a table on accident. I would have to say it was pretty cool, even though it did F*%@ me up!

XboxUserAndrew
02-20-2002, 02:53 PM
My Best Was The Last Ride Or "Belly-To-Belly" From Rhyno!

phat_pat
02-21-2002, 01:19 AM
i choke slammed angle through a table on accident after triying every other move. you guys got any tips on counter attacks, i cant reverse or catch anything. lates

Xboxfan123
02-23-2002, 05:05 PM
My best move through a table was when I was 20 and went to a party and got drunk on four or five beer and tripped on a chair leg and fell chest first on a old wooden table and spilled beer all over these elderly ladies who no longer wanted to date me after that.

As for WWF Raw I love the game but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. :D

Marc
02-24-2002, 02:58 AM
My best was fighting as Ric Flair, a created wrestler, when I locked up with the Undertaker in front of the announce table, then reverse suplexed him throught the announce table. It looked cool...

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Well, my best so far was when the table was set up outside, and i was in the ring, i was using BIG SHOW, kickin the ROCK'S ass! I didnt know if this would work, but i used his "Body Press Drop" move, and it threw him outside of the ring and through the table!!, then i hauled ass outside, and pinned Rock for the win!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: