PDA

View Full Version : thanks to the addict staff and members

Wu3000
02-20-2002, 11:23 AM
:) hi

im fairly new to the addict forum but i have been reading alot of threads and i have noticed that no one really took the time to thank the staff and members that make this the best forum for xbox out there. keep up the good work !!!

today i also read that you were having a dark summit give away!!
thats awsome, where else can you get free games for answering xbox questions, that just blows me away.
so basically thats it, i just wanted to take time out of my day to thank you guys for making my experience in the forums funny as hell and informative too.

loyal xboxaddict forum member,
wu

ps. im still looking for the gun in onimusha!:mad:

thunderkiss2k1
02-20-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Wu3000
:) hi

im fairly new to the addict forum but i have been reading alot of threads and i have noticed that no one really took the time to thank the staff and members that make this the best forum for xbox out there. keep up the good work !!!

today i also read that you were having a dark summit give away!!
thats awsome, where else can you get free games for answering xbox questions, that just blows me away.
so basically thats it, i just wanted to take time out of my day to thank you guys for making my experience in the forums funny as hell and informative too.

loyal xboxaddict forum member,
wu

ps. im still looking for the gun in onimusha!:mad:

The gun is behind the waterfall.

l Maximus l
02-20-2002, 11:28 AM
By the way, Wu...you might want to do a little more reading... XBoxaddict has been given props all over the place! But, that's okay...I'll give you a little slack...especially considering that there can't be too many threads that acknowledges the best moderators and the best website on the net that contains the best members ever!!! :)

Nato King
02-20-2002, 01:19 PM
We thank the staff and members every chance we get. If you bring up the past posts you will see everybody thanking the staff and all the hard work they put in.:)

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
We thank the staff and members every chance we get. If you bring up the past posts you will see everybody thanking the staff and all the hard work they put in.:)

well said waximus & serg w, if anything we give love to each other and the moderators so much that we all may eventually turn,....er.... um..... well you know what I mean sunshine! :D

l Maximus l
02-20-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

well said waximus & serg w, if anything we give love to each other and the moderators so much that we all may eventually turn,....er.... um..... well you know what I mean sunshine! :D

*sniffle* **tear** D a m n i t....GROUP HUG! :D

Nato King
02-20-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

*sniffle* **tear** D a m n i t....GROUP HUG! :D

*sniffle* **tear** I am with you on that Maximus

Big GROUP HUG.

xboxaddict 4 life

GokuX
02-20-2002, 04:45 PM
I'd pat myself on the back but I'm afraid these arms of mine are just too built to get em behind my back.

Spaztic
02-20-2002, 04:53 PM
This is a great ass kissing thread! Kudos to the people that make this forum what it is!

Wu3000
02-20-2002, 09:14 PM
im fairly new to the forum i just wanted the staff that i appreciate their work , so okay if i offended anyone then im sorry ****.. if you have thanked the staff, good for you. now i have again.

oh yeah im at the samurai guarding the ogre armor and im stuck he just dont die... any help will be greatly appreciated.

later

wu