PDA

View Full Version : EBgames Take Second Wave of Preorders

Nato King
10-30-2005, 11:55 AM
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/521174.jpg

EBgames, who had previously stopped taking new preorders for Xbox 360 consoles, have opened up shop again - but this time with the disclaimer that games ordered after 26th October may not ship until 2006.

EB only do 2 bundles - both of which include 4 games - Project Gotham Racing 3, Dead or Alive 4, Kameo: Elements of Power and Perfect Dark Zero (collectors ed).

Check out the packages and preorder Here (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/systems/xbox360/)

Ghost
10-30-2005, 12:04 PM
these pre-orders suck lol. They are too much.

mattgame
10-30-2005, 12:17 PM
I wish I had that much money.

F1Ox
10-30-2005, 12:33 PM
A little late to do preorders.

Jackyboy
10-30-2005, 02:25 PM
they ship in 2006 =(

Ninja Scroll
10-30-2005, 02:35 PM
I think Ebgames Premium Bundle is da best deal out of anyone offering dem. I just dont trust ordering hardware through da mail. Im not takin November 22 off of work to wait foe FedEx or UPS. I wanna do dis shiit my d@mn self, naw mean?

I will say dat all dem games in da bundle are joints im coppin.
But on top of dat, dem new bundles arent promised foe launch as they have indicated.

Jags
10-30-2005, 08:15 PM
I think Ebgames Premium Bundle is da best deal out of anyone offering dem. I just dont trust ordering hardware through da mail. Im not takin November 22 off of work to wait foe FedEx or UPS. I wanna do dis shiit my d@mn self, naw mean?

I will say dat all dem games in da bundle are joints im coppin.
But on top of dat, dem new bundles arent promised foe launch as they have indicated.
true dat

mattgame
10-30-2005, 09:12 PM
I know we have nothing in the store like it.

ll Mista GT ll
10-31-2005, 06:46 AM
Damn, I;m getting nervous... I haven;t preordered... I live in canada... my parnt's wont let me pre-order!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I hope I'm lucky to find one in the first week of launch.. :(

Whisper
10-31-2005, 02:45 PM
I’m glad I broke down and pre-ordered 499 system at blockbuster.

t3g
10-31-2005, 04:09 PM
I have a feeling a lot of people will be able to walk into a Toys R Us or Walmart on the day of launch (or after) and be able to pick one up easily without preorders.

Ninja Scroll
10-31-2005, 05:38 PM
I have a feeling a lot of people will be able to walk into a Toys R Us or Walmart on the day of launch (or after) and be able to pick one up easily without preorders.

I think so too, and dats only on da merit dat da Premium Bundle is runnin foe 4ballz alone. But if you roll like me, I aint takin no f'n chances, ya huurd!
I will be at Best Buy at Pentagon City VA bout 8-9pm on da 21st wit my main homie chillin. Prolly go to Panda Express, cop some Orange Chicken, fried rice, eat dat shiit in line, play some games on da cell, talk, holla at da hoooes dat be passin by,... shiii,.. drink some Bacardi Watermelon while we at it. Shiiit gonna be cool. :cheers:

Jackyboy
11-01-2005, 07:30 PM
I think so too, and dats only on da merit dat da Premium Bundle is runnin foe 4ballz alone. But if you roll like me, I aint takin no f'n chances, ya huurd!
I will be at Best Buy at Pentagon City VA bout 8-9pm on da 21st wit my main homie chillin. Prolly go to Panda Express, cop some Orange Chicken, fried rice, eat dat shiit in line, play some games on da cell, talk, holla at da hoooes dat be passin by,... shiii,.. drink some Bacardi Watermelon while we at it. Shiiit gonna be cool. :cheers:
8-9pm? geez when does it open?

and btw, i was looking at the way you type, no offense, but are you black or white trying to be black? :confused:

Ninja Scroll
11-01-2005, 07:42 PM
8-9pm? geez when does it open?

and btw, i was looking at the way you type, no offense, but are you black or white trying to be black?
LOL!! Mom dukes is black, and my sperm donor is Puerto Rican homie! Im da worst of both worldz!!! :hardcore:

And all dem stores open at Midnight!!! :cool: NAW MEAN!?

btw, you white? Got a white sister? Im a equal opportunity racial Ninja wh0re!! :hump: :p :hump: