PDA

View Full Version : somthing kind of cool

xboxmaster2002
02-20-2002, 02:40 PM
i was playing inside drive monday "presidents day" and all of a sudden the commentator said somthing like" and by the way happy presidents day" has anybody else herd that or somthing holiday related in one of there games?

Woocifer
02-20-2002, 04:30 PM
I poohed in the forest once....

ok...I lied.....but I once urinated on a public school.....

fear_this
02-20-2002, 04:33 PM
Sure ya did. :rolleyes: And when I was 5 I chrashed my moms car into the neighbors house. >< oh wait... i really did do that! :D

Woocifer
02-20-2002, 04:42 PM
We're getting way off topic here BUT! There was this girl who recently turned 16 and was practicing her driving with her mom. They got in the car...she started up the car, put it into reverse...then went flying down the driveway, over the front lawn of her neighbour and smashed into the neighbours house. When that happened she hit a gas line and the house blew up along with the car...everyone got out before that happened mind you...but that has to be one of the worst stories I've ever heard.

House go boom:eek:

monkeyman
02-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Woocifer
I poohed in the forest once....

ok...I lied.....but I once urinated on a public school.....

umm all i have to say is grow up

l Maximus l
02-20-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
i was playing inside drive monday "presidents day" and all of a sudden the commentator said somthing like" and by the way happy presidents day" has anybody else herd that or somthing holiday related in one of there games?

Wow! That is pretty cool...I haven't heard that...I really would like to check out that game, too :)

Plewis
02-20-2002, 05:20 PM
that is cool! I don't think that has happened to me before

Woocifer
02-20-2002, 05:20 PM
I though Inside Drive was missing something...dunno what it is, but it felt like it was 3/4s done and they just needed to tweak it.

BTW to the grow up comment? No one responded after 16 views...funny enough as soon as I spoke up with a joke, people started posting.

Laugh a little, it wasn't serious... kinda like when Ralph says My Cat's breath smells like cat food, out of the blue after being asked a question by Lisa Simpson.

It was inane...don't take it so serious :D :)

DIGITAL
02-20-2002, 05:24 PM
i know on christmas i got a special santa apu in simpsons road rage an the next day he was gone.

monkeyman
02-20-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Woocifer
I though Inside Drive was missing something...dunno what it is, but it felt like it was 3/4s done and they just needed to tweak it.

BTW to the grow up comment? No one responded after 16 views...funny enough as soon as I spoke up with a joke, people started posting.

Laugh a little, it wasn't serious... kinda like when Ralph says My Cat's breath smells like cat food, out of the blue after being asked a question by Lisa Simpson.

It was inane...don't take it so serious :D :)

ill never do it again:(