PDA

View Full Version : Battlefront 2: Can't Move Jedi

selowitch
11-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I can't figure out how to move my stupid Jedi characters in SW:BF2. I can move all other units using the left thumbstick, but when playing a Jedi, I can't move him at all except to rotate the perspective and swing the lightsaber. What am I missing? This is terribly frustrating.

FatBox
11-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Try reading the manual :)

selowitch
11-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't RTFM me. I already RTFMed, okay? Otherwise, I wouldn't post here. Anyway, for some reason it works fine now. Pushing the left thumbstick, which is what the manual says to do, didn't work before but does work now. Odd.

FatBox
11-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Don't RTFM me. I already RTFMed, okay? Otherwise, I wouldn't post here. Anyway, for some reason it works fine now. Pushing the left thumbstick, which is what the manual says to do, didn't work before but does work now. Odd.
I have never heard the term RTFM what does it mean?

pitt4ever
11-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Read the F***ing manual

Jackyboy
11-02-2005, 06:44 PM
is this game good? i got it on gamefly and i should get it this weekend

TheCovenant
11-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Don't RTFM me. I already RTFMed, okay?

why is that so damn funny to me??

yall
11-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Try reading the manual :)

Try to remeber that a lot of people rent from gamefly and blockbuster, and don't always have a manual.

Reclaimer
11-09-2005, 02:02 AM
It's your controller. It has to be.

I have the game and I like it. Whenever I play as a Jedi for that map, I can move in any direction I want.

Keep in mind that it's on a timer. The more you get hit, the shorter the timer is. The more you kill, the more time you build.

You can't shoot a gun. All you have is a lightsaber. But you can use the I think it was the black button.. or white.. one of those to cycle between different force attacks. Left trigger activates the choosen force attack. Force pull is pretty cool.

Anyway, I've had the game for a week now and played it a lot and I never had a problem with controls with any character or even with a jedi.