PDA

View Full Version : Activision Games For Launch

Nato King
11-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Activision, have announced that four of their games will be available from day one (22 November, 2 December). The games which will make the launch are, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, GUN, Quake 4 and Call of Duty 2.

Call of Duty® 2 redefines the cinematic intensity and chaos of battle as seen through the eyes of ordinary soldiers fighting together in epic WWII conflicts. The sequel to 2003's Call of Duty, winner of over 80 Game of the Year awards, Call of Duty 2 offers more immense, more intense, more realistic battles than ever before, thanks to the stunning visuals of the new COD™2 engine.

id Software’s QUAKE 4, developed by Raven Software, takes players into an epic invasion on a barbaric alien planet in one of the most anticipated first person shooters for 2005. Where in order to defeat the Strogg, you must become one of them.

When life robs Colton White of all that matters, the only thing left he can trust is his GUN. From award-winning developer, Neversoft, and accomplished screenwriter, Randall Jahnson, GUN follows Colton on his quest for discovery as he seeks to exact vengeful justice on those who have wronged him. GUN is a realistic epic action/adventure that lets gamers experience the brutality of the lawless West.

No levels. No load times. Just never-ending action that doesn't stop until you leave the game! Tony Hawk's American Wasteland™ gives you - for the first time ever in a Hawk game - the freedom to skate, or bike, throughout a rich, expansive open environment. Once you arrive in Los Angeles, the vast city that gave birth to skate culture, the sky's the limit as you progress through the Wasteland story and choose missions that will have you immersed in the action without ever skating the same line twice!
Thanks to G4everX

Double_Diablo
11-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Mmm. Call of Duty 2. I can't wait.

Shadow20002
11-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Mmm. Call of Duty 2. I can't wait.

It already out for Xbox. :)

Jackyboy
11-04-2005, 05:25 PM
It already out for Xbox. :)
is it the same one?

Ninja Scroll
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I will prolly pass on all dem Activision joints. None of dem shiitz interest da kid. I dunno how da hell MS approved foe dat lame ass port of Tony Lame Waste Of Time on Xbox360. Dem uuhva joints look tired too. COD, naaaaaaaaaaah,... i'll wait foe GR:Advanced War foe my WorldWar FPS gaming. Only 3rd Party Pubisher wit summin to be proud of is 2Kgames wit duur multipul launch games,.. not including dat delayed bordom they call Elder Yawn: Oblivion.

Double_Diablo
11-05-2005, 12:18 PM
is it the same one?
Nope. It's Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. It was developed by the same guys who made the Spiderman games, not Infinity Ward who created the original Call of Duty on the PC. It's sort of like a sequel to last year's Call of Duty: Finest Hour.

RockTheCasba
11-05-2005, 12:24 PM
I will prolly pass on all dem Activision joints. None of dem shiitz interest da kid. I dunno how da hell MS approved foe dat lame ass port of Tony Lame Waste Of Time on Xbox360. Dem uuhva joints look tired too. COD, naaaaaaaaaaah,... i'll wait foe GR:Advanced War foe my WorldWar FPS gaming. Only 3rd Party Pubisher wit summin to be proud of is 2Kgames wit duur multipul launch games,.. not including dat delayed bordom they call Elder Yawn: Oblivion.

please god tell me you dont talk like that in real life

ll Mista GT ll
11-05-2005, 01:21 PM
please god tell me you dont talk like that in real life

dat rate dere gonna get you scronn3y ass popped. Yous betta watch you azz fo sho homes. dont you go runnin round callin homies yo *****.

:rofl:

Ninja Scroll
11-05-2005, 02:19 PM
dat rate dere gonna get you scronn3y ass popped. Yous betta watch you azz fo sho homes. dont you go runnin round callin homies yo *****.

:rofl:

I do talk like dis uuury dayz mang, you tryin2say you dunt unda'stand da words cummmin out ya mouf boi!?

Like my son xboxfreakkid said, dis how I run dis shii homie, dont hate or you gonna get delt wit. I'll come bust a cap in yo anuse, ya stand me dawg!!! :cool:

EEEEEEEEEEAST SIIIIIIIIIIIIDE UPPERCUUUUUT RYYYYUUUUKEENN!!!!!! :hardcore:

ll Mista GT ll
11-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Egg Sackly mang. We gots da fries dattle crooss you eyes, we got the chedda dat'll make u betta. We got the burger... Meh, we just got them burgers. :cheers:

Ninja Scroll
11-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Egg Sackly mang. We gots da fries dattle crooss you eyes, we got the chedda dat'll make u betta. We got the burger... Meh, we just got them burgers. :cheers:

DONT FOE'GET DA CHILL CHEESE FRIES/ NINJA ON DA SUPRISE/ BET YOU THOUGHT I HAD ON A DE-SKIZE/ GET DA HELL OUT OF MY WAY BE'FOE I SHOOT U IN DA EYEZ/ U A BEOTCH/ U THINK I WOULD LIE? YOU DUDES IS STILL GET HIGH OFF YO OWN SUPPLY/ WHY IN DA HELL WOULD I SMOKE IT/ I STAY DRUNK AND ROLL IT/ CANT CONTROLL IT, BUT ILL TOAST IT/ MAKE YO GIRL BLOW IT!! :cool: